Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate turkey tom

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I hate this faggot so much. I hate him more than even moist critical. Turkey cuck single handedly destroyed r9k. After he started spamming out videos overblowing e drama on there that got millions of views, the board became overtaken with e whores and faggots. This fucking cock sucker doesn't care. He pretends like he's cool and used whatever phrases are trending on 4cuck or soyjack party or whatever alternative site is popular at the moment. He himself is a massive white knight cuck who is constantly shilling for women and trashing men. Apparently after his gf cheated on him him he begged her to stay with him. His gf still fucks other guys now and he's with her. He's the very definition of a cuck.

Fuck him and fuck all the YouTubers like him who try to make themselves look cool by attaching themselves to niche communities and ruining them

He's a whinny faggot who talks shit about YouTubers doing nothing wrong

Recently he got exposed for being a furry and openly boasted about being a faggot.
I couldn't stand him even when I was following internet drama as a cope, he always had the most milquetoast "fit-in" takes and mind-numbing way of presenting things.

Recently he got exposed for being a furry and openly boasted about being a faggot.
I couldn't stand him even when I was following internet drama as a cope, he always had the most milquetoast "fit-in" takes and mind-numbing way of presenting things.
Ewwww

He got cucked by a pedo then carved his ex gfs name in his chest :feelskek:

Bro wdym? I love the #4 at jimmy johns

Literally just SunnyV2 if he used 4chan lingo.

he tries so hard to have original and interesting takes but everything he says is so blatantly obvious

like whoa? The sky is blue? So original Tom!

He unironically reminds me of an npc. Can't watch more then a few minutes of his videos without getting bored.