Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate trendy middle-class vegan urbanite hippie foids, they have the worst noodlewhores

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I hate that entire demographic of foids even more so than other ones. They are the ones who believe in juice cleanses, live in gentrified condos in neighborhoods with Starbucks on every street corner, are constantly seen walking small dogs, shop at Whole Foods, wear yoga pants (for the record, they bastardized yoga from Indian culture) and running gear often, talk in white-girl voices, etc. Their voices and behaviour just piss me off. Particularly the noodlewhores in this demographic constantly go for white guys and have zero self awareness of how whitewashed and infernally annoying they are. Any citycels relate?

Examples:

Skip to 1:43 for the below video to see the white boyfriend and the dog LMFAO

Last edited:
those bitches are so annoying

Any citycels relate?

Yep, I hate having to go to such places. They always reek of plastic, its all fake shit. Their personalities are fake, the food is fake, their stories are fake. I think these are the people most likely to snap and kill you. They are fed "organic" lifestyles, but knowing some of the companies that are "organic" are just like any other slave factory.

Yep, I hate having to go to such places. They always reek of plastic, its all fake shit. Their personalities are fake, the food is fake, their stories are fake. I think these are the people most likely to snap and kill you.
LMAO no one could have put it in more poetic terms

they think they are very pretty, so entitled

Any citycels relate?
This describes every foid I work with and every foid I pass on my way to work. It's incredibly how utterly pervasive this whole aesthetic is. Literal NPCs

like, OMG I LOOOOOOOOOVE BOBA :soy:

What % of the noodles doing this are just in it for the white guys.

By far the worst kind of foids, ded srs.

This describes every foid I work with and every foid I pass on my way to work. It's incredibly how utterly pervasive this whole aesthetic is. Literal NPCs
i fully agree, it's getting worse and worse as gentrification progresses, where do these people even come from when they migrate into the city

Those lines under their eyes equal 10 cocks each.

i fully agree, it's getting worse and worse as gentrification progresses, where do these people even come from when they migrate into the city
Soon major cities will be just the new gated communities, now in the form of towering modernist apartment blocks, for the yuppie elite (like me! except not ugly!) who obey the party line, and there will be a sort of prison outer ring where the service workers they still need can live and commute from, and then slum suburbs and a few rural and small industrial cities elsewhere that grow food, generate power, and do other things that make the life of the obedient city NPC possible.

Women should start wearing burkhas everywhere

They claim moral superiority by being vegan and "saving muh earth"

Literally the soyboy equivalent for females.

dumb fucking ugly fake gooks

hate these type of bitches the most, annoying, white worshipping and yet says stupid shit like "ohhh may gaud yellow fever guys" and proceeds to swipe on the next 100000 white chads she sees, no sense of self awareness and lack of intelligence combined makes hippie noodle bitches

Soon major cities will be just the new gated communities, now in the form of towering modernist apartment blocks, for the yuppie elite (like me! except not ugly!) who obey the party line, and there will be a sort of prison outer ring where the service workers they still need can live and commute from, and then slum suburbs and a few rural and small industrial cities elsewhere that grow food, generate power, and do other things that make the life of the obedient city NPC possible.
dumb fucking ugly fake gooks

hate these type of bitches the most, annoying, white worshipping and yet says stupid shit like "ohhh may gaud yellow fever guys" and proceeds to swipe on the next 100000 white chads she sees, no sense of self awareness and lack of intelligence combined makes hippie noodle bitches
i fully agree

Already happening with ridiculous rent prices.