Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I HATE traveling!

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
Everything about it sucks. The crowds, the chatter, seeing pretty foids I’ll never fuck. It’s all so anxiety inducing. Touching filthy door handles is also the worst fucking thing ever.

It’s especially horrible when I’m in the presence of non-curries, as I feel like such a disgusting subhuman. I also hate to see faggots, trannies, mutts, etc. outside, as it’s a grim reminder of how the world is going to shit

I’m far too much of a gigatruecel to function outside. I despise leaving my room.

Earlier today I saw a user on here describe himself as the self-aware Saint Sam, that’s literally me. Someone this subhuman and aware of it cannot exist in society.

I need to either be given NEETbux or the means to legally end my life

LDAR is the only way for me to live

Everything about it sucks. The crowds, the chatter, seeing pretty foids I’ll never fuck. It’s all so anxiety inducing. Touching filthy door handles is also the worst fucking thing ever.

It’s especially horrible when I’m in the presence of non-curries, as I feel like such a disgusting subhuman. I also hate to see faggots, trannies, mutts, etc. outside, as it’s a grim reminder of how the world is going to shit

I’m far too much of a gigatruecel to function outside. I despise leaving my room.

Earlier today I saw a user on here describe himself as the self-aware Saint Sam, that’s literally me. Someone this subhuman and aware of it cannot exist in society.

I need to either be given NEETbux or the means to legally end my life
Are you forced to travel because of your job or something like that?

A place for a subhuman is at home. Isolate yourself as much as possible.

Are you forced to travel because of your job or something like that?
Nah I’m on a trip rn that my curryshit family dragged me along to. The trip isn’t for me it’s for my sister, she’s the favorite child and the only one my parents actually like

I was dragged along because I am unable to cook for myself. I’d have no problem not eating for three days but my parents think doing so will cause me permanent brain damage and prevent me from stoodyjeeting ever again