Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate to wake up

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
i hate to wake up from my comfortable sleep and go back to this shitty life, i have nowhere to go, i have nothing to do, i have no one to talk to. i don't expect anything from the future. :cryfeels:

a few months ago i was between awake and asleep, and in my dream i was happy to know that i had woken up from a nightmare (which is my real life) seconds later i woke up for real and realized that this nightmare is actually my life an i could not escape from this.

my unconscious mind knows that my life is a mess and interprets it as a terrible nightmare :feelsree:

I have no future too brocel, I microdose homegrown shrooms to banish temporarily my depression, If you want, I can teach you how to grow them. No te desamines hermano. Hay buenos copes, Solo hay que buscar bien.

a few months ago i was between awake and asleep, and in my dream i was happy to know that i had woken up from a nightmare (which is my real life) seconds later i woke up for real and realized that this nightmare is actually my life an i could not escape from this.
That reminds me of a movie i watched.

Question: No job? It is due to some condition?

Same. Nowhere to go, nothing to do, no one to talk to. I just try to kill time as best I can. Life is hard

good morning i hate women

Same, it would be perfect if people just let me sleep for months.
Just leave me in peace, please.