Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Hate tiktokers

uglylatino

uglylatino

Recruit
★★★★
Every time I open tiktok I see chads mogging the shit out of me knowing their genetics are better how they have life on easy mode I fucking hate the way I look I would rope but I don't want to make my dad depressed he the only reason why I'm still alive I cry every time I see my self in the mirror I'm so ugly no JB will ever love me I'm a 19 year old virgin it so fucking over

why go on there in the first place

I see chads mogging the shit out of me knowing their genetics are better how they have life on easy mode
You can start your peace finding journey by removing this guy from pfp so he doesn't remind you of brootal reality. This is just a friendly suggestion.

I don't even even use that app tbh.

View attachment 1065166

You can start your peace finding journey by removing this guy from pfp so he doesn't remind you of brootal reality. This is just a friendly suggestion.
It so brutal every t
View attachment 1065166

True but I like watching edits of him because they're dark triad and cool

I stopped using all social medias and my mental health got much better. Tik tok and Instagram bombard you with beautiful people who are succeeding in life, couples, and woman hating man (calling short man useless, saying they find ugly man disgusting etc). I really recommend you to delete them, social media isn't meant for incels, only thing that's tolerable is reddit

Lol, i dont ever watch shit-tok. i don't care about dark triad.

[IMG alt="uglylatino"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/61/61349.jpg?1708083811[/IMG]

True but I like watching edits of him because they're dark triad and cool
academy awards oscars GIF

Brocel, please stop giving attention to those privileged lucky orangutan triads. Women already do enough worshipping. It's never too late to become based and stop acting like a tik tok whore.
Please make custom St Hamudi avi.

If you have social media and do not feel insecure about chads and stacies on your feed, you're a fakecel.

just uninstall tiktok faggot