Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate those who shit talk “negative people”

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
This is just victim blaming. Nobody is born negative. To become negative it is a slow gradual change over time, likely many failures, being treated badly/shitted on, having no luck, most often times BEING UGLY. Whenever I see a negative person they’re usually ugly and seem depressed, and this just tells me their life has been shit and I feel bad for them. I don’t kick them further while they’re down and further reaffirm their view set via bullying them for it. Normies love doing this shit though. It’s a cycle.

fuck shit eating normalfags who shit talk people for being negative. Let’s see how positive they stay if they were to become deformed and ugly in accident or all of a sudden nothing works for them.

Last edited:
reinforcement theory be like

This is just victim blaming. Nobody is born negative. To become negative it is a slow gradual change over time, likely many failures, being treated badly/shitted on, having no luck, most often times BEING UGLY

fuck shit eating normalfags who shit talk people for being negative
They always love to reverse things: according to them fuckers it's because we are negative that people treat us like shit, while we all know it's the opposite. We never wanted to be incels ffs.

I wonder how more ER's are not happening as we're talking. Seriously.

They always love to reverse things: according to them fuckers it's because we are negative that people treat us like shit, while we all know it's the opposite.

Fuck them.

Last edited:
If you go to area of starving people, would you expect positivity? You will likely encounter diseases, unhappiness, desperation in the air, inhuman cruelty etc.
Ugly people are starving of affection and human warmth and connection. So it's no wonder that so called 'mental illnesses' are so widespread amongst ugly and they are not a 'positive' airheads but rather 'creepy' and unpleasant to be around.

They wouldnt say that when they were in the shoes of those who are negative. They say it from their position and point of view.

They wouldnt say that when they were in the shoes of those who are negative. They say it from their position and point of view.

Yes. They also often exploit negative people and denigrate them

If you go to area of starving people, would you expect positivity? You will likely encounter diseases, unhappiness, desperation in the air, inhuman cruelty etc.
Ugly people are starving of affection and human warmth and connection. So it's no wonder that so called 'mental illnesses' are so widespread amongst ugly and they are not a 'positive' airheads but rather 'creepy' and unpleasant to be around.