Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate those edgy fakecels

T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★★
who say shit like this that love doesn't exist

the first thing that makes you an incel is that you are unable to get love from a foid due to your genetics dummies

are you trying to get banned faggot?

love doesn't exist retard now shut up

Love doesn't exist in modern world, the only way u can achieve it is with virgin girl and bond with her not with some used up nasty whore.

Love doesn't exist, meaning it's just an attraction to one's appearance.

It doesn't truly exist, not the bluepill shit anyway.

I was thinking more retards like @mentalcel1 allowed to spam edgy bait here without actually being funny... :feelsUgh:

Though what you're talking about is probably true for any truecel. :smonk:

I was thinking more retards like @mentalcel1 allowed to spam edgy bait here without actually being funny... :feelsUgh:

Though what you're talking about is probably true for any truecel. :smonk:
it's more about guys who say that im bluepilled when i say that love is only for chads/attractive guys and when you are ugly you simply won't get any love from a foid

Love doesn't exist, meaning it's just an attraction to one's appearance.

It doesn't truly exist, not the bluepill shit anyway.

that's lust you dumb nigger not love
it is a love but only for chads/attractive guys, stop coping that love doesn't exist and accept the blackpill truth that love is only for chads/attractive guys not for incels with shitty genetics

and you "Mellatt", dumbass learn first what bluepill is

bluepill: YOU CAN GET LOVE FROM A FOID IF YOU WILL BE NICE TO HER
blackpill: YOU CAN'T GET LOVE FROM A FOID BECAUSE YOU HAVE SHITTY GENETICS

where do you see bluepill in my post? im writing 100% blackpill dummy

it is a love but only for chads/attractive guys, stop coping that love doesn't exist and accept the blackpill truth that love is only for chads/attractive guys not for incels with shitty genetics

MAKUMBA

Chad only pays for "love" with his looks and height, that's what foids love. It's pretty much just lust, not this bluepill love fantasy of "loving you for you,

Chad only pays for "love" with his looks and height, that's what foids love. It's pretty much just lust, not this bluepill love fantasy of "loving you for you,
This, OP is a cuck who still lives in fantasyland

based selflovecel
not really
I just see myself as one of the few who aren't brainwashed good-goy normies and instead believe the blackpill
I am grateful

this is love but pragmatic one

kys :bluepill: cuck,b4 you do delete/change your name,you're a disgrace to real blackpillers
blackpill doesn't have anything to do with your bullshit that love doesn't exist, blackpill says that genetics is this what matters the most in dating life and im telling that in this thread that you need to be either attractive or chad to get love from a foid

They're just attracted to their looks, not even their genes (in fact), since if Chad suddenly gets disfigured/disabled due to an accident, then his foid will broke up with him in the blink of an eye. That's what you call love. If so, surely it exists.

They're just attracted to their looks, not even their genes (in fact), since if Chad suddenly gets disfigured/disabled due to an accident, then his foid will broke up with him in the blink of an eye. That's what you call love. If so, surely it exists.
looks = genes

yes thats what im calling love all the time, it is the pragmatic one which we can get from a foid but only if we have this what she wants

it is not the romantic one that she loves us for this who we are, she loves us because of our good genes (pragmatic love) and therefore for our good looks

looks = genes

yes thats what im calling love all the time, it is the pragmatic one which we can get from a foid but only if we have this what she wants

it is not the romantic one that she loves us for this who we are, she loves us because of our good genes (pragmatic love) and therefore for our good looks
Okay. To me, love is something pure, something that can exists in books or movies only. I can't just call that love. And even if I myself am attracted to a foid only because of her looks, I can't say I truly love her either. I just want her.

Okay. To me, love is something pure, something that can exists in books or movies only. I can't just call that love. And even if I myself am attracted to a foid only because of her looks, I can't say I truly love her either. I just want her.
for me this is love but blackpilled love, the pragmatic one that you love her because of her genetics not because of this who she is

the most popularized in movies is romantic love that we love somebody because of this who he or she is

romantic one is a lie but pragmatic one is truth and you only can be loved in a pragmatic way only if you are attractive or chad

for me this is love but blackpilled love, the pragmatic one that you love her because of her genetics not because of this who she is

the most popularized in movies is romantic love that we love somebody because of this who he or she is

romantic one is a lie but pragmatic one is truth and you only can be loved in a pragmatic way only if you are attractive or chad
Hypothetically, if I had a choice between Stacey who is different to me in terms of personality and view of life and would probably betray me and my looksmatch with a good personality (JFL), I'd go for my looksmatch. (I'm an uglycel who's not tall.)

Last edited:
Love doesn't exists if you are blackpilled

If was attractive enough to get a gf, y would I care about her, I can just get another