Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate this world.

Deleted member 56

Deleted member 56

Self-banned
-
I had a best friend in 3rd-5th grade when life was good and there wasn't any hierarchical bullshit going on. We were best friends, he would be the only friend I'd ever have. Life was great. Well, until he moved away. Fast forward to the present time in college and come to find out he has become a full on Chad. His jaw, dude. I wanted to go see him pretty soon, but now I see that he mogs me in every way, fuck that. Humiliating. I'll be subhuman to him. Absolute suicide fuel for me. I hate this world. 

If you have good genetics you're going to have a fantastic life. Just how it goes, I suppose. But It's a hard pill to swallow. I can't be loved, not by femoids or anyone. All because of my unlucky genetics. I wish they had told me sooner instead of trying to brainwash me from a young age, acting as if there's someone for everyone, as if there's plenty of fish in the sea. Screw that. All I can do is LDAR. Tired of it. No motivation to do well in my classes. I'm invisible to everyone it seems. Perhaps the rope could save me but I'm far too much of a pussy to go to that extreme.

If you have a chad friend than you should definitely remain friends
also elementary school 100% has a hierarchy

flowerful said:
If you have a chad friend than you should definitely remain friends
also elementary school 100% has a hierarchy

Remain friends so he can rope faster after constantly seeing the blackpill shoved in his face.

I hate the way human nature worsk. If you are an ugly subhuman you will excluded from ANYTHING that involves people. Video games, studying, work, music, movies are all COPES designed for ugly males

incelman said:
I hate the way human nature worsk. If you are an ugly subhuman you will excluded from ANYTHING that involves people. Video games, studying, work, music, movies are all COPES designed for ugly males

Never could've agreed more. But don't you dare pointing this out to them, cuz 'stop being a crybabe and grow up'

DAFMFP said:
Never could've agreed more. But don't you dare pointing this out to them, cuz 'stop being a crybabe and grow up'

"You need to man up and be kunfident, brah"

I hate the entire universe

Why not just blame women for being cunts? Why is always the God's fault, Chad's fault, the world's fault, our genetics? Lol they don't decide our fate as incels, but the degenerate and evil females who chose specific features as being deemed attractive

Anonymous said:
Why not just blame women for being cunts? Why is always the God's fault, Chad's fault, the world's fault, our genetics? Lol they don't decide our fate as incels, but the degenerate and evil females who chose specific features as being deemed attractive

I know. I like to think both are at fault. Genetics and girls. We’ve progressed, these whores aren’t truly bound by their nature to only want Chad. Yet they still go for him. It’s a conscious decision that they make to treat us as subhuman trash.

I grew up with one of my neighbors and he's honestly a Chad, whom we will call Chad A from now on. This one time, my other Chad friend, whom we will call Chad B from now on, took a picture of Chad A without him knowing about it, and sent it to a Stacey. Keep in mind that Staceys are 7+/10, so I'm not talking about femoids. Anyway, so this Stacey instantly gets the hots for Chad A because why not? To draw you a picture, Chad A looks a lot like Zayn Malik. So said Stacey instantly responds to Chad B's texts and asks if Chad B could give Chad A her number. Chad A didn't really care when he was told about it, and he didn't even bother to hit the Stacey up. So during the span of a few days, Chad B's Stacey friend hits Chad B up again to ask if he gave her number to Chad A, which he didn't, because Chad A was not interested. Girls will literally throw themselves at you when you're Chad, and your ethnicity doesn't matter at all. Chad A is nowadays very religious so he doesn't bother with women. He's got it all, and he's decided not to pursue any worldly pleasures. I think that's very commendable.

underøath said:
I know. I like to think both are at fault. Genetics and girls. We’ve progressed, these whores aren’t truly bound by their nature to only want Chad. Yet they still go for him. It’s a conscious decision that they make to treat us as subhuman trash.

Well said. I've been seeing too many posts here by a certain r e t a r d, who's been saying women are without agency.