Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I hate this place so fucking much

Fireside99

Fireside99

,,,,,…..The Days Have Gone By,,,,,…….
-
I literally am at a college where I feel isolated and alone. I’ve been here for years and I’ve never been approached by a woman or given a number. I hate this place. All the fake gangsters and stupid ass woman. I hate them all. It’s not fair. I hate this shit so much. All the popular kids get loud at night and go crazy and assert their dominance. I hate them. I wish they would die. All the girls who would of rejected me and looked down upon me had I made an advance need to be shot. I hate this place so fucking much. It gets on my nerves( ER VIBES)

Last edited:
Non-whites will need to study at home, in the near future.

what makes you think that?

I've always practiced self-segregation. Perhaps it is ASD-related dissociation from NT society...

I literally am at a college where I feel isolated and alone. I’ve been here for years and I’ve never been approached by a woman or given a number. I hate this place. All the fake gangsters and stupid ass woman. I hate them all. It’s not fair. I hate this shit so much. All the popular kids get loud at night and go crazy and assert their dominance. I hate them. I wish they would die. All the girls who would of rejected me and looked down upon me had I made an advance need to be shot. I hate this place so fucking much. It gets on my nerves( ER VIBES)
Based

bruh, even 8/10 high tier normies don't get approached by women, that is a luxury only chad gets to enjoy. what makes you think they'll cold-approach an incel? that being said, thats just how it is in this rotten world, dont take it personally. do you weedmaxx? :smonk:

The worse part is that you cant do nothing against it, except wanking to try to cease the despair, but it only gives more anger. You try, you hate that place, you hate them all, you are upset, but all you can do is watch them, so close yet so distant, out of reach, with no love.