Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I HATE THIS NIGGA SO MUCH.

KillAllCashier

KillAllCashier

Greycel
holy shit man even being friends with average looking men is enough to drive me insane. nigga was just crying last week in my messages about breaking up with his girlfriend and using me for emotional support. i was there for him and did my best to help him recover and make him feel better. played his favorite games, bought him cigarettes, everything man. but now guess what? HES ALREADY TALKING TO ANOTHER BITCH AND HE'S BRAGGING ABOUT IT. i would give anything in the world to be average instead of subhuman. fuck this bitch ass nigga and his happiness

ask him for the bitche´z nudez

Average is the new chad

Genral rule of thumb. Don't hang out with people that are in a better position than you it's just going to make you feel bad. Scum hangs around scum. Normies hang around normies. Try to break the barrier and you open up a world of pain and hardship trust me

holy shit man even being friends with average looking men is enough to drive me insane. nigga was just crying last week in my messages about breaking up with his girlfriend and using me for emotional support. i was there for him and did my best to help him recover and make him feel better. played his favorite games, bought him cigarettes, everything man. but now guess what? HES ALREADY TALKING TO ANOTHER BITCH AND HE'S BRAGGING ABOUT IT. i would give anything in the world to be average instead of subhuman. fuck this bitch ass nigga and his happiness
Weird ass youngcels problems.

But even when I was young, I never helped any higher smv associations with anything. They don't need it. Lesson learned youngin

and using me for emotional support

:feelsbadman::feelscry:.....

Hope you don't try to experiment what happens should you ever try to find emotional support in those whom you've given it to

Play a game of Simon Says with death mechanics with a crowd of normfaggots :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

You should have sent him foid gore

Kill him in gta5