Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I HATE THIS FUCKING WORLD.

• Thread starter NorthAfricanIncel
  • Start date
NorthAfricanIncel

NorthAfricanIncel

Forcing rationality down the throats of normies
-
FUCK FUCK FUCK this shit I’m so pissed right now why can’t I have a prime petite gf too wtf is wrong with this world I hate my roommate :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: why does he have a cute petite blonde gf coming all the way here to suck his cock and I have nothing, this bitch even ignores me when I say hi:feelsree:
Am I that undesirable because I’m ethnic wtf bitch?? I want to choke her and bring her to my dirty room and impregnate her with deathnic children that’ll teach her. Am I a giant cockroach or something? Why the fuck does she get physically closer to her bf as soon as I enter the kitchen and glances around trying to see if I left yet:feelswhat: No bitch this is MY KITCHEN AS WELL.:woke::woke: Acting like everyone is beneath her except her chad bf, I want to go apeshit seriously I should have just got naked exposing my subhuman body and started screeching and shitting on the floor. I’ll never forget her look when she avoided eye contact not even 1 millisecond after we first met. Fuck this

jfl at you for not being an Abdul

I don't even bother trying to look at or interact with foids as a half curry mongrel manlet, we are as you said a cockroach to them.

So glad I don’t have roommates.

Living in a dorm is ultimate suifuel. I won't ever accept this fate.

So glad I don’t have roommates.
Same. I’d probably end up killing them tbh.

I’d start with “do you like Huey Lewis and the news?”

FUCK FUCK FUCK this shit I’m so pissed right now why can’t I have a prime petite gf too wtf is wrong with this world I hate my roommate :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: why does he have a cute petite blonde gf coming all the way here to suck his cock and I have nothing, this bitch even ignores me when I say hi:feelsree:
Nightmare fuel. You are living a hell bro..take care.
I should have just got naked exposing my subhuman body and started screeching and shitting on the floor.
High iq.

Yes i also become jeoulous when i see couples. A girlfreind and sex with a girlfreind are alien concepts to me