Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate this clown world.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Luminary
★★★★★
I hate that you need to assert dominance over other men if you want to attract pussy. I hate that females will despise you and everyone will view you as a coward if you're non-confrontational. I hate that you need to act aggressive and loud as a man or else everyone will treat you like a complete trash. I hate that females will treat scared homeless animals with warmth but are absolutely disgusted by men who show any weakness. And everyone will mock such men while sheltering homeless animals. I hate existence of alphas, betas, omegas and strict social hierarchy. Like why its impossible to treat everyone decently? Everyone plays his own role. Physically weak but mentally superior nerd scientist is also needed as a hypermasculine MMA fighter. But soyciety rewards later with pussy and respect while bullying and treating nerd scientist like shit even if he serves the same soyciety and creates value.

wish I didn't care but its impossible not to be reminded 24/7 how much of a failure I am

I was wondering about how would feel good to be treated with kindness. How wonderfull must be receiving a simple smile or a random text of someone who cares about you. But whenever i have this thoughts, i look myself on the mirror and tell me that i should stop, be more silent and give up.

Circus clown world indeed.

Fucking hypocritic world where Woman get rewarded regardless , and you AS a man have to Dance Like a :feelstastyman: and then some.

Oh you cant be 6 1 chadlite , or be a loud Shit ? oh thats to Bad , now try to compete while you are getting STEPPED ON , My nigger " .

My personality is as it was intended to be.

I hate that you need to assert dominance over other men if you want to attract pussy.
we live in a jungle
I hate that females will despise you and everyone will view you as a coward if you're non-confrontational.
female = horse
I hate that you need to act aggressive and loud as a man or else everyone will treat you like a complete trash.
even going to supermarket I feel the tension always:blackpill::feelsrope:
I hate that females will treat scared homeless animals with warmth but are absolutely disgusted by men who show any weakness.
looks
And everyone will mock such men while sheltering homeless animals. I hate existence of alphas, betas, omegas and strict social hierarchy. Like why its impossible to treat everyone decently?
idk but it sucks
Everyone plays his own role. Physically weak but mentally superior nerd scientist is also needed as a hypermasculine MMA fighter. But soyciety rewards later with pussy and respect while bullying and treating nerd scientist like shit even if he serves the same soyciety and creates value.
scientist have to cope and delude themselves with unatural intersts - its just cope

That’s totally true. I feel as if i had to assert even more dominance as a manlet. I have to act like a psycho, so others don’t see me as a easy target for bullying and mogging, like for example toneven not to being jostled on the sidewalk, its just exhaustive, because i just want to live my life in peace.

Last edited:
Humans are animals, Nothing more and nothing less. Most are ruled by their feelings and emotions instead of reason. Reason is what separates us from all other creatures on earth; one should be ruled by reason, not emotion. You do this by first understanding yourself and existence. Once this is achieved, you can overcome the biggest fear of all creatures- Fear of death, which is the main purpose of philosophy according to Socrates. Don't be another animal ruled by the beast (your instincts and emotions).

scientist have to cope and delude themselves with unatural intersts - its just cope
Its impossible to maintain civilization without crazy scientist type guys. If one day all nerds just dissapear, how these tough Alpas will maintain technology, medicine, science? For example, their Stacy need to see gynaecologist. And who create gynaecologist instruments? MMA fighters?

Let them circle the drain into the cesspool, I won't lower myself to their level of trash

JFL if you think those athletes are needed at all.
I mean, from the soycietal point of view. They look like literal apes but of course fefales like them.

Https   s3 imagessportbiblecom s3 content bc048e905f261e3d152d848840ceeae4

I wish we could change as a world, but I know that’s not possible:cryfeels:

That’s totally true. I feel as if i had to assert even more dominance as a manlet. I have to act like a psycho, so others don’t see me as a easy target for bullying and mogging, like for example toneven not to being jostled on the sidewalk, its just exhaustive, because i just want to live my life in peace.
relatable...

I wish we could change as a world, but I know that’s not possible:cryfeels:
You can't change the matrix,either you conform in order to be accepted as a lowly slave and be another generic npc or you say fuck you and you go your own way.