Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate this clown world

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
I met a girl off of 4chan a few months ago, and at first she seemed like she's the NAWALT I was waiting for my whole life. But as time went by she started showing her true colours. And today was the last straw for me, I just couldn't take her bs anymore. Plus, there was 0 chance of us meeting irl, and she didn't even like me to begin with.

For anyone who has seen my previous posts on here, I'm pretty depressed due to the existence of the Dogpill. Recently, it's all I can think about, and it's driving me crazy. So I brought this topic up with this foid to see what her opinion on the Dogpill is (I knew she was going to deny its existence, but I wanted to give it a shot). I then told her how I'm sick of living this joyless, sexless, miserable life, not because I was looking for sympathy but because I was tired of having to act a certain way near foids. Her response was nothing but gaslighting; she tried to portray me as some isolated nut who's detached from reality, and doesn't know how society functions. Her response was something along the lines of "you're sick of the online persona you've created in your fantasies, you're nowhere near connected to reality". After that I exploded on her, which lead to her blocking me.

God, I hate this clown world. Why does everyone gaslight me instead of actually listening?

> Met a girl on 4chan
> She's a NAWALT

You @BrendioEEE?
No, I'm not that cuck Brendio. I never talked to this girl on vc or e-married her. We just texted for a while, and she even ghosted me for 2 months when we first met.

For anyone who has seen my previous posts on here, I'm pretty depressed due to the existence of the Dogpill.
Keep running if you want but there's no escape from the dogpill.

There's no reality for your face.

womans use 4chan ?

and she even ghosted me for 2 months when we first met.
>met on online male space
>ghosting and coming back

Obvious BPD. Don't bother with such foids, they're not NAWALT, on the contrary, they're worse than regular girls. They'll always ghost, discard, ignore, try to get at you, etc. Cluster B people also have 2.5 times the body count of non-cluster B people on average. Many men were led to suicide by such foids.

>met on online male space
>ghosting and coming back

Obvious BPD. Don't bother with such foids, they're not NAWALT, on the contrary, they're worse than regular girls. They'll always ghost, discard, ignore, try to get at you, etc. Cluster B people also have 2.5 times the body count of non-cluster B people on average. Many men were led to suicide by such foids.
yeah, she told me she has slept with over 20 men despite not being attractive. I'm glad she blocked me tbh.

yeah, she told me she has slept with over 20 men despite not being attractive. I'm glad she blocked me tbh.
How old was her? 99% that she was BPD. You dodged a bullet bro.

How old was her? 99% that she was BPD. You dodged a bullet bro.
She was 24. She said she had some unresolved childhood traumas (which is normally code word for I'm mentally ill ). But she never went into specifics. Come to think about it, the reason she never went into specifics is probably because she has some sort of mental illness she wanted to conceal.

She was 24. She said she had some unresolved childhood traumas (which is normally code word for I'm mentally ill ). But she never went into specifics. Come to think about it, the reason she never went into specifics is probably because she has some sort of mental illness she wanted to conceal.
Most BPD foids had NPD/psychopathic parents who neglected and abused them in various ways.

Lets take the opportunity on this day to thank women, who do a marvelous job screening men's personalities to make sure they'll never reproduce with NPDs and psychopaths, for so few BPDs existing nowadays :feelsclown: (note to autists: this was sarcasm).

Last edited:
Imagine not immediately bullying anyone who says they are a girl online.

Dude, why in the fuck would you even consider having an honest conversation with a woman?? ALWAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It doesn't matter whether you're ugly or attractive, there's absolutely nothing to gain from trying to open up to a foid. SHE DOES NOT CARE.

Also this:
Imagine not immediately bullying anyone who says they are a girl online.

She probably just wanted to turn you into an onlyfans simp. Also dogpill is mostly a meme tbh, but theres a few disturbing cases.

I met a girl off of 4chan a few months ago, and at first she seemed like she's the NAWALT I was waiting for my whole life. But as time went by she started showing her true colours. And today was the last straw for me, I just couldn't take her bs anymore. Plus, there was 0 chance of us meeting irl, and she didn't even like me to begin with.

For anyone who has seen my previous posts on here, I'm pretty depressed due to the existence of the Dogpill. Recently, it's all I can think about, and it's driving me crazy. So I brought this topic up with this foid to see what her opinion on the Dogpill is (I knew she was going to deny its existence, but I wanted to give it a shot). I then told her how I'm sick of living this joyless, sexless, miserable life, not because I was looking for sympathy but because I was tired of having to act a certain way near foids. Her response was nothing but gaslighting; she tried to portray me as some isolated nut who's detached from reality, and doesn't know how society functions. Her response was something along the lines of "you're sick of the online persona you've created in your fantasies, you're nowhere near connected to reality". After that I exploded on her, which lead to her blocking me.

God, I hate this clown world. Why does everyone gaslight me instead of actually listening?
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I still don't get how all of these dudes meet girls on 4chan

Brutal. F, man. Had a similiar experience irl.

So I brought this topic up with this foid to see what her opinion on the Dogpill is (I knew she was going to deny its existence, but I wanted to give it a shot). I then told her how I'm sick of living this joyless, sexless, miserable life, not because I was looking for sympathy but because I was tired of having to act a certain way near foids.
nigga.

It is your fault for meeting a girl on 4chan, plus it was most likely a man pretending to be a woman. If it wasn't you are volcel.

It is your fault for meeting a girl on 4chan, plus it was most likely a man pretending to be a woman. If it wasn't you are volcel.
how the fuck does this make me vocel? She doesn't even live in the same country as me. Plus, she had no sexual interest in me. It's not like she opened her legs for and told me to skeet my nut in. It was all solely online.

how the fuck does this make me vocel? She doesn't even live in the same country as me. Plus, she had no sexual interest in me. It's not like she opened her legs for and told me to skeet my nut in. It was all solely online.
Someone's angry.

Someone's angry.
I'm not. It's just absurd to even call this a chance. Notice how I didn't say anything about meeting people off of 4chan. Because your right there. I should never try to meet people on 4chan.

Last edited:
I'm not. It's just absurd to even call this a chance. Notice how I didn't say anything about meeting people off of 4chan. Because your right there. I should never try to meet people on 4chan.
You just seem a little angry, that is all.

I still don't get how all of these dudes meet girls on 4chan
They're stupid enough to share their discord on 4chan

No such thing as NAWALT. Also, you sound autistic.