Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Hate This Bitch The Most

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
So a lot of incel mofos watch this get sadistic and could say "anorexic bitch couldn't get chad and killed herself my starving herself. Couldnt get chad she thinks she doesn't deserve food.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI

I'd say think of all the social interactions this bitch would try to up end you and gratify herself with the fantasys that she was better than you.
but she kind of a weird ugly antisocial person. And all the people who say"not a second" its one of the best depressing songs ever and that is your foid spirit, just hiding in wait to not view information or content because it doesnt give you instant gratification

But she sing a song 4u bro

But she sing a song 4u bro
it does kind of makes me wanna jump off bridge in a good way lol. but the music was played through her not with her. She is just an object.

it does kind of makes me wanna jump off bridge in a good way lol. but the music was played through her not with her. She is just an object.
I let her starved in my basedment:feelsLSD:

I don’t even know who this is