Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate the world because it acts incorrect

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
The world is plainly evil and unjust and I want to correct it. Normies can't get mad at my goals because in the end they are good for the universe. Everything is literally about sex. There is no hope for an organism on this rock until it feels loved by others. But it can't happen because lookism plays a role. Thus, an organism must be born good looking in a random universe. Ahah that's the problem
The universe is too fucking random and incorrect to cooperate correctly.

Humans defy against the their own system they've made where it protects subhumans. The bluepill. The bluepill is no better than a cruel lie to those who think the world is just. But in reality it loves the strong eats the weak theme. The universes sick kink. I must kinkshame the universe to primordial big bang and back so it can grow and mature. That's the plan to heaven. Most will die. And will be reincarnated to a better personality locked version of you. This time it will act like what it says. This time personality will be the key factor to success than looks. No more things such as preferences or instincts. That is heaven. Everyone will be happy because I'm controlling everything permanently.

Last edited:
This world is Backwards, yet most man keep trying zu Be rational and fair .

While woman and chadlites / faggots outmock Them . Get more Sex . And have more fun because of their Looks or Degenerate Nature "

Its a World of Greed and degeneracy.

Life is unfair. Unless you have money or looks you’re destined to fail in this life. Every decision, every action, and every motive is predetermined at birth.

Life is unfair. Unless you have money or looks you’re destined to fail in this life. Every decision, every action, and every motive is predetermined at birth.
Except me. I put my claws and fangs into fate.

@micheal15651 I will send you into paths and I'll show you what I mean