Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I hate the uterus so much

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/femalepessimist/comments/1e2d3xi/i_hate_the_uterus_so_much/

the heart, brain, lungs, kidney are all actually vital and NONE of them give me as much problems or act as entitled as the damn uterus does. i swear, the uterus is just trying to be "that b*tch" or something or make itself more noticable than it should actually be. attention seeking wh*re.

the most selfish thing ever.

• it takes up space so that females' bladders are smaller.
  • PERIODS LIKE WHAT WHYYYY. THIS DUMB THING MAKES A DUMB LINING THAT NO ONE EVEN ASKED FOR THEN SINCE I DIDNT GET KNOCKED UP BY AN XY THE UTERUS DECIDES TO TAKE THINGS INTO ITS OWN HANDS TO MAKE ME SUFFER FOR 5 DAYS?! AND ALSO ALL THE SOCIAL STIGMA/ IMPLICATIONS FROM HAVING THESE DUMB STUPID THINGS
  • pmdd
  • PREGNANCY AND BIRTH LIKE NO I DONT FKN WANT THAT
i want to remove this damn wannabe "organ" and just BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF IT I SWEAR! just squeeze it and puncture it with my nails. step on it/ kick it around. maybe spit on it. st*b it. and then WATCH IT BURN INFROM OF MY EYES

Least schizo roastie :lul:

Tom And Jerry Lol GIF by myHQ

Why hate the thing that makes you the most privileged class in goyciety?

It seems like femoids and us finally have something in common lol

She's becoming schizo from Chad rejecting her

She has a point, the uterus is one of the great reasons for female inferiority

Without it they would be useless

I told you their existence is pathetic, they all experience these feels, just never talk about them

The fucking uterus is the main thing giving women value. She should be glad that she has one and thus is valued by society even if it causes her a few problems.