Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I hate the terms "Dudes" & "Guys"

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
"WhitedudesforHarris"
"Girlsaskguys.com"
"Guys & girls"
"Guy friends"
"I know a guy"
"Dude that's so lame"

Soyciety is so gynocentric & misandrist that can't even bring themselves to say "Men" Or "Boys" It's hypocritical too since human's with XX chromosomes are called "Women" & "Girls" All the time. This is just more proof of misandry in our day to day lives. Both the terms...
"Dudes" & "Guys" Have always made me cringe. I would ban both of them if I became supreme dictator of the world:hax:

:feelskek:

I use ''guys'' sometimes cuz it doesn't sound that cringe to me and it's an old expression
but yeah ''dudes'' should be illegal

I use ''guys'' sometimes cuz it doesn't sound that cringe to me and it's an old expression
but yeah ''dudes'' should be illegal
"Boys" Sounds better than "Guys" in my view. Women between 18-30 are still called girls so I don't see an issue.

My mother and sister would never refer to me and my brother as men

It was always boys

They were both feminist cunts

"WhitedudesforHarris"
"Girlsaskguys.com"
"Guys & girls"
"Guy friends"
"I know a guy"
"Dude that's so lame"

Soyciety is so gynocentric & misandrist that can't even bring themselves to say "Men" Or "Boys" It's hypocritical too since human's with XX chromosomes are called "Women" & "Girls" All the time. This is just more proof of misandry in our day to day lives. Both the terms...
"Dudes" & "Guys" Have always made me cringe. I would ban both of them if I became supreme dictator of the world:hax:
Anyone who uses guys is actually correct. Because they aren’t a man

I hate these terms:
"Misogyny"
"Masculinity"
"Male Privilege"
"Mansplaining"
"Male Supremacist"

Dude...
Dude what's the wrong with you? That's not cool dude, you could be a bit nicer my guy,

That’s transphobic!!!!
Here's a theory. "White dudes for Harris" Can't even define what a man is hence why they came up with the name...
"White dudes for Harris"

I hate these terms:
"Misogyny"
"Masculinity"
"Male Privilege"
"Mansplaining"
"Male Supremacist"
They're meaningless epithets flung around

Kind of like the "stormfrontcel" term

I also fucking hate the term "white boy" it's another emasculation tactic

"WhitedudesforHarris"
"Girlsaskguys.com"
"Guys & girls"
"Guy friends"
"I know a guy"
"Dude that's so lame"

the word "bro" should be banned as well
I also fucking hate the term "white boy" it's another emasculation tactic
pisses me off a lot when i hear "boy" on its own, but "white boy" turns it up to 11 since they're attacking my gender and race

You guys always b taking shit 2 seriously

I was reading a history book of my local area and it said that unmarried men and women were referred to as "girls" and "boys" even if they were adults.

Holy shit, dude. You're so right, my guy.