Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate the term "mancave" so much.

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
It always annoyed the shit out of me and I couldn't figure out why. But now I realize it's because I associate it with a pathetic betabuxx who's wife "allows" him to spend money on the things he wants.

I dream of an America where not a single man betabuxxs. Imagine how much money would be saved.

It always annoyed the shit out of me and I couldn't figure out why. But now I realize it's because I associate it with a pathetic betabuxx who's wife "allows" him to spend money on the things he wants.

I dream of an America where not a single man betabuxxs. Imagine how much money would be saved.

Mr. Shekelman won't be happy.

the world is thug chad's mancave, hubby plays with model trains in the basement if he washes the dishes on time

Man Cave
A term coined by numales who have forgotten what a garage is for. I.E. not their wife’s leased BMW’s and gym equipment that she doesn’t use any more.

Have you seen Jim’s new man cave? It has a PlayStation 4, a 60 inch TV and the perfect combination of pale taupe walls with a natural berber carpet in pale nimbus. Did I happen to mention that the chardonnay is fantastic.

by Z. McMasters April 10, 2014

Mancave is a fancy way of saying cuck shed

Tbh, there is some good pics in that subreddit.

I dream of an America where not a single man betabuxxs.
Not gonna happen. I mean, hell, that's exactly what marriage was for most of human history. And still is apparently.

I have one similiar pretty much,my room but with guns etc

Whole house should be a mancave.
I have one similiar pretty much,my room but with guns etc
Guns are allowed in Turkey?

Jesus Christ, imagine owning a house but not being able to do what you want in it? Instead your "wife" lets you put your things in a fucking basement which then you proudly call "man cave". I am 99% sure that every single one of them are betabuxing cucks.

for a second i thought you were a feminist getting pissed for having the name 'man' in it

Imagine the estrogen filled numale that resides in there

I will never understand the "Collectors" who literally just throw away enormous sums of money on literal action figures they put on display (atleast in excess like in OPs post), I fully understand coins, cards, memorabilia, weapons ETC but people who collect action figures are just numale man children.

Side note: a ""mancave"" should consist of nothing but alcohol/drugs, a gaming setup, a TV or 2, comfy furniture, and some posters or small figures here and there. (Maybe books for readingcels)

Very cucked word

Trying to fit in free time from a controlling wife.

mancave=LonelyBox