Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate the subreddit r/tall

Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Banned
-
All those mfs keep saying "it's so hard being tall guys I have no leg room on aircrafts" :soy::soy::soy:
"I can't gain muscle easy but I'm naturally 200 pounds" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/15l5wkk/starting_to_feel_more_and_more_comfortable_in_my/

"Starting to feel more and more comfortable in my own body" :feelsgah::soy::soy::soy:

Literally stfu and kys tyrone (in roblox) do you think your opinion matters considering there are manlets wishing to be in your position and crying their eyeballs out because nobody loves them.

OFC mfs are reassuring him saying hes good looking and tall imagine it was a manlet curry subhuman saying this shit everyone would be saying "just be confident bro", "you're good looking to me man", "I've never dated a curry before but I would if I could, I'm happily married to chad"

Still a nigger

He should have his kneecaps crushed with a metal bat.

I’m 6’3. However I look like a mountain troll

That subreddit is the epitome of humble bragging.

Cut their legs off.
Heard a story of a 6'6 guy that lost his legs in war and he was finally fitted with some prosthetic and when he stood he was barely 5 foot. He felt emasculated. I hope those tallfags see how it's like in manlets shoes for once in their life.

Their stories must be so interesting...

"Woke up today... still tall"

"Was tall at the supermarket today. Snapped a few selfies of me being tall there. Might delete later idk"

"Made eye contact with another tall guy on the bus, it was cool."

All those mfs keep saying "it's so hard being tall guys I have no leg room on aircrafts" :soy::soy::soy:
"I can't gain muscle easy but I'm naturally 200 pounds" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/15l5wkk/starting_to_feel_more_and_more_comfortable_in_my/

"Starting to feel more and more comfortable in my own body" :feelsgah::soy::soy::soy:

Literally stfu and kys tyrone (in roblox) do you think your opinion matters considering there are manlets wishing to be in your position and crying their eyeballs out because nobody loves them.

OFC mfs are reassuring him saying hes good looking and tall imagine it was a manlet curry subhuman saying this shit everyone would be saying "just be confident bro", "you're good looking to me man", "I've never dated a curry before but I would if I could, I'm happily married to chad"

Destroy tallfags

Ehy even go on redddit?

Extremely tall men have awkward sex. I know the first word that comes to mind is "cope", but think about it:

An extremely tall man cannot enjoy missionary sex because the woman's face would be in his chest. Doggystyle would be hard because his gigantic bodily proportions do not match hers. Sex while standing would also be awkward because he is over half a foot taller than the woman.

Unless he kills the vibe by going into some ridiculous position and propping her up on ten pillows, he is pretty much stuck laying on his back the entire time.
All of that really doesn't matter in foids minds because they're tall. They rarely ever think about how much of a struggle daily life will be with a complete giant gangly mf.

Their stories must be so interesting...

"Woke up today... still tall"

"Was tall at the supermarket today. Snapped a few selfies of me being tall there. Might delete later idk"

"Made eye contact with another tall guy on the bus, it was cool."
Saw some youtube short of a nigger looking over the top shelf of the supermarket because he was so tall