Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i hate the spanish speaking incel communities

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★★
most latinamericans are NT/low inhib

i was in a spanish speaking group and most of the users there were ugly guys, but they were NT / low inhib, they had friends in real life. and they eventually got girlfriends. i was always the only weirdo with no social skills there, those communities really destroyed my mind, for being mogged by everyone while i was rotting in front of the screen with no chances 24/7

i had a group for ugly people on facebook years ago (when I didn't know about blackpill and inceldom), and I allowed women in, some of them dated some of the male members irl. i felt like shit when i knew that :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

this website is also full of fakecels, but at least it doesn't make me feel as bad as those communities did

related thread: https://incels.is/threads/another-ascended-members-of-my-incel-community.428732/#post-10050208

@ElTruecel @PastillaNegra @thespanishcel

Last edited:
Have you tried Edgarmaxxing?

i was in a spanish speaking group and most of the users there were ugly guys, but they were NT / low inhib, they had friends in real life. and they eventually got girlfriends. i was always the only weirdo with no social skills there, those communities really destroyed my mind, for being mogged by everyone while i was rotting in front of the screen with no chances 24/7

View attachment 691490

i had a group for ugly people on facebook years ago (when I didn't know about blackpill and inceldom), and I allowed women in, some of them dated some of the male members irl. i felt like shit when i knew that :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

this website is also full of fakecels, but at least it doesn't make me feel as bad as those communities did

related thread: https://incels.is/threads/another-ascended-members-of-my-incel-community.428732/#post-10050208

@ElTruecel @PastillaNegra
Dude that’s the thing about Latinos. You can be ugly as shit and ascend simply because you are NT. Latinas seem to mainly care about social skills, I noticed that. They seem to always ignore the sad loner and I don’t deny they care about looks as the fat low inhib low iq Juan doesn’t get women either. But you see all the time these 5’5 Edgar’s with a pretty MT - HT becky and sometimes even a Stacy with them. It’s brutal. Edgar Pill is brutal

Gotta Be NT for that shit. I already hate all of those Edgar spergs especially where I’m from
yup. All the low iq Edgars are easily able to get women

See @PLA1092, I was right

wait you’re latino? What nation you from or your family is from?
I’m from Uruguay (afrodescendant) and we’re a minority there, i use to live in Spain

@Acion do you speak Spanish?

View attachment 691490

@ElTruecel @PastillaNegra
Look at that skanky Emo foid. Look at those disgusting finger nails. YUCK!

I’m from Uruguay (afrodescendant) and we’re a minority there, i use to live in Spain
Woah an Afro Uruguayan?? Damn Uruguay is literally the whitest Latin American country besides Argentina very interesting.

Woah an Afro Uruguayan?? Damn Uruguay is literally the whitest Latin American country besides Argentina very interesting.
Yes it’s white and like 10% afro (but a lot are mulatto) , barely any mestizos / native Americans

btw, i've recently joined another incel spanish speaking community and i found that, this was the admin

Attachments

• unknown (7).png
    unknown (7).png
    538.9 KB · Views: 58
  • unknown (8).png
    unknown (8).png
    230.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Yes it’s white and like 10% afro (but a lot are mulatto) , barely any mestizos / native Americans
Yea but they don’t speak some Native American language over there despite that hehe. But damn yea I can see the issue. are you mainly Afro or mulatto?
Yeah they’re also literal pests everywhere now
Yup

btw, i've recently joined another incel spanish speaking community and i found that, this was the admin

unknown.png
unknown.png
wtf how old is the admin also yea massive fakecel. But these pictures look super old.

Yeah they’re also literal pests everywhere now
Literally seeing them walk in groups already give me enough anxiety, they lack class and lack any form of mannerisms.

Yea but they don’t speak some Native American language over there despite that hehe. But damn yea I can see the issue. are you mainly Afro or mulatto?
I’m not super black but im more black than mulatto, my dad is lighter than me and my mom is a bit darker

Ah man, Uruguay is the Whitest country in the America's (even Whiter than Canada), it's beyond ovER if you're there.

Uruguay is a commie shithole

Despite speak portuguese, I tried to visit some spanish speaking incel communities and ended up thinking the same.

View attachment 691490

Brutal

Dude that’s the thing about Latinos. You can be ugly as shit and ascend simply because you are NT. Latinas seem to mainly care about social skills, I noticed that.
I'm Latino and what you say is 100% correct. That's why being an introverted Latino on the autism spectrum fucking sucks; it is indeed the worst culture to be born a sperg, and most Latinos are too fucking low IQ to understand neurological conditions such as autism or depression. And now, add ugliness to the mix JFL.
The Latino cultural ideal is to be friendly, sociable, always smiling even if you're having a shitty day, always up for a party. There's no concept of wanting alone time or self-reflection

I'm entitled for an affectionate girlfriend.

Dude that’s the thing about Latinos. You can be ugly as shit and ascend simply because you are NT. Latinas seem to mainly care about social skills, I noticed that. They seem to always ignore the sad loner and I don’t deny they care about looks as the fat low inhib low iq Juan doesn’t get women either. But you see all the time these 5’5 Edgar’s with a pretty MT - HT becky and sometimes even a Stacy with them. It’s brutal. Edgar Pill is brutal
How?

View attachment 691490

Imagine obsessing this much over se ran through beef. I just want a sex slave harem

NT and thugmaxx is the law here, the less IQ and inhib you have the more likely you are to ascend. My theory as to why this happens is because foids are usually attracted to psychopathic/animalistic traits which are usually found in criminals, as seen with Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, Meeks, etc. they had more halo than the average chad and even received letters in prison. Dark Triad pill is brutal, you are literally being rewarded for being evil.

If you are introverted in a latino shithole like me, life is hell since you can't really fit in with the talkative normies. Even when I did I got mocked because of my looks.

spanish are all fudgepacking queers with lisps, who cares what they think

I'm Latino and what you say is 100% correct. That's why being an introverted Latino on the autism spectrum fucking sucks; it is indeed the worst culture to be born a sperg, and most Latinos are too fucking low IQ to understand neurological conditions such as autism or depression. And now, add ugliness to the mix JFL.
The Latino cultural ideal is to be friendly, sociable, always smiling even if you're having a shitty day, always up for a party. There's no concept of wanting alone time or self-reflection
Yup. You summed it up perfectly.
Wdym?
NT and thugmaxx is the law here, the less IQ and inhib you have the more likely you are to ascend. My theory as to why this happens is because foids are usually attracted to psychopathic/animalistic traits which are usually found in criminals, as seen with Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, Meeks, etc. they had more halo than the average chad and even received letters in prison. Dark Triad pill is brutal, you are literally being rewarded for being evil.

If you are introverted in a latino shithole like me, life is hell since you can't really fit in with the talkative normies. Even when I did I got mocked because of my looks.
Yup. Also you can’t fit in when you try because they’ll automatically notice your strange and abnormal behavior somehow. Also Dark Triad pill is very brutal as they do like the psychopathic criminals.

Why does that happen with Latinas? I even see below average guys with non-chubby/chubby latinas in Argentina, etc.
Yea I’ve seen a lot of Edgar’s dating up. Idk why but a lot of Latinas seem to have low standards. They only really want a super NT maxxed guy which tends to be low iq Edgar’s

View attachment 691490

I hate fags who paint their nails, I already know he dyes his hair and watches anime

Spanish-speaking people always seem super annoying and shallow. But I bet it's easier to ascend in some South American favela than in the west.