Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate the social life in University

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I highly doubt that I will ever ascend here. My school is located in a pretty big city and there's always stuff going on here, regardless, that doesn't really affect my lifestyle as I spend most of my time eating in the dining hall alone. What girl would want to hang out with a guy who literally does the same thing every day of the week and who's most fun time consists of drinking coffee while watching YouTube videos?

The people here are kinda shit too, all normies and many opportunistic and materialistic South East Asians, the incel-tier dudes are usually always alone but even they have some friends who talk about video games and all that slop (which I dislike). Everybody is a leftist, everybody. Everybody is always smoking on their cookie cutter juuls. My roommate never wants to talk about anything interesting, for fucks sake, he's South Korean. He's the type of person where I can hang up a North Korean flag above my bed and he wouldn't notice it for the entire year. Nobody seems to ever be talking about something worth talking about, I listen into conversations all of the time, I cold never have a conversation with these people. I was talking to this Chad Asian one time and I was just joking around when I said "Yeah some days I feel like a woman", he couldn't tell I was joking and started taking me seriously, saying "oh really man?". I made it very clear that I was joking, I get that he was just trying to be sympathetic but c'mon man, that's how most of these people are though, sheep.

I just get weird vibes from the people here in general, if I ever ascend it will probably be in Ukraine or in some small rural town. Kind of just want to graduate, do my time in the military and move out to rural Washington, Wyoming, Montana, or Alaska.

Join some kind of hobby club outside of uni. A political organisation, heck, join a sect if that is all you can find. I had a shit time at uni because I tried to be friends with my braindead classmates. That was three years straight down the toilet. Don't bother with ascending, just find friends. Uni is one of the few times when you have some control over your time so take that time and meet some new people. You are only young once.

Join some kind of hobby club outside of uni. A political organisation, heck, join a sect if that is all you can find. I had a shit time at uni because I tried to be friends with my braindead classmates. That was three years straight down the toilet. Don't bother with ascending, just find friends. Uni is one of the few times when you have some control over your time so take that time and meet some new people. You are only young once.
I don't even think we have something like a Cuckservative Club.

Just gym and do pranks.

OP probably goes to NYU or Columbia University

Just gym and do pranks.
This, try make a YouTube channel and go around pranking people on your own and then vlog when your on your room drinking coffee

Create safe spaces for incels

Uni is shit and cope.

He's the type of person where I can hang up a North Korean flag above my bed and he wouldn't notice it for the entire year.
Do it. :lul:

Uni is worst deision in my life tbh

get shitfaced at the plaza hotel

>He isn't doing STEM

JFL TBH NGL TBQH :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

all students in my uni social groups (sometimes called Junior Entreprise :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: ) are single