Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate the normie "lifestyle". They love to exaggerate things.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
They are living life as shitty as us except they are blind to the truth.

What they do and in brackets is what they say.

-work 9-5? "bro, money dont buy happiness"
-1 drink with a friend a week ? "yeeh bruhs, wild animal party lifestyleee"
-1 tinder match a month? "duuude, im a chick magnet :cool:"
-spend 100 dollars on foids mean? "mang, im a dating expert. She wants us to go to dinner AGAIN. Im in!"
-own shitty car? "lmfao bus and bike normies, fuck that im next level"
-has his "own" flat? "wut? im sharing it with my 5 friends. we are wild"
-got a girlfriend? "lol you fucking fag, i get pussy and you dont. I am the real man of this house. Now, where is my yearly sniff of pussy?"

These cunts love to exaggerate their shitty and boring lifestyle. I would rather LDAR than be this idiotic and blinded to the truth.

Especially when they get a landwhale gf they claim they are the pussy masters.

Bunch of fags.

They try to make their lives appear as lavish and interesting. Its so :soy:

-1 tinder match a month? "duuude, im a chick magnet :cool:"
-spend 100 dollars on foids mean? "mang, im a dating expert. She wants us to go to dinner AGAIN. Im in!"
-own shitty car? "lmfao bus and bike normies, fuck that im next level"
-has his "own" flat? "wut? im sharing it with my 5 friends. we are wild"
-got a girlfriend? "lol you fucking fag, i get pussy and you dont. I am the real man of this house. Now, where is my yearly sniff of pussy?"
I swear this is too accurate :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: thats why men are retarded they think life is great because they get their occasional 4/10 fuck every 6 months

I swear this is too accurate :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: thats why men are retarded they think life is great because they get their occasional 4/10 fuck every 6 months
Pretty much dude. Life starts at Chadlite. Untill then you will have to betabuxx and do hundreds of approaches.

Normies hate being reminded how insignificant they are, it's the entire reason why the term "existential crisis" was coined. Delusional people who assume that they're all stars of their own movie.

Normies hate being reminded how insignificant they are, it's the entire reason why the term "existential crisis" was coined. Delusional people who assume that they're all stars of their own movie.
Both chads and incels mock them. You can only pick a side there is no inbetween.

they are so entitled cucks I hate them.. they want to show their lifes as something unique

I would rather LDAR in my room than live the life of a normie.

Screw normies tbh

idiotic and blinded to the truth
tbh, idk how they can be so stupid, it's like they're programmed robots who are all the same and refuse to acknowledge how fucked up this world is

lol wild animal party lifestyle

Exactly. Normies make their life seem so amazing when it reality it’s just boring nonsense.

That’s why when normscum talk about their plans or whatever I just zone out and don’t give a fuck because I realize they are just bullshitting

very legit post. Most men are coping machines

Exactly. Normies make their life seem so amazing when it reality it’s just boring nonsense.

That’s why when normscum talk about their plans or whatever I just zone out and don’t give a fuck because I realize they are just bullshitting
Agreed, they over exaggerate things to appear more interesting and outgoing while its more “showing off” that they are living the life and you are not.

You know this yourself. Life starts at high tier normie or chadlite
Normies actually have friends and relationships and they don’t wake up cursing the day they were born

Normies actually have friends and relationships and they don’t wake up cursing the day they were born
Because they are bluepilled. There was one time where I woke up and didnt curse my days. I was just bluepilled.

Because they are bluepilled. There was one time where I woke up and didnt curse my days. I was just bluepilled.
My point is that they have no reason to do so. Everyone has issues but not to the point where they believe that they’re better off dead

i hate normies too, they are so fucking boring "o man did u watch the superbowl" and they play/listen shitty music too

Normies should be sliced alive.

I wish someone would start a campaign to exterminate normies

"Money doesn't buy happiness" is the world's biggest cope. Money is everything. People spend up to 12 hours a day trying to earn money just to survive. Your entire existence is mostly centered on making money and surviving.
I know for a fact I'd be a billion times happier with millions of dollars. I wouldn't have to worry about normalfag shit like work, bills, taxes etc.
Life would almost be worth living, even as a sub5 subhuman.

That's how they cope bro

"Money doesn't buy happiness" is the world's biggest cope. Money is everything. People spend up to 12 hours a day trying to earn money just to survive. Your entire existence is mostly centered on making money and surviving.
I know for a fact I'd be a billion times happier with millions of dollars. I wouldn't have to worry about normalfag shit like work, bills, taxes etc.
Life would almost be worth living, even as a sub5 subhuman.
With a million dollars I wouldnt be here. And that would make me 110% more happy.