Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I hate the modern world

Jeffery Epstein

Jeffery Epstein

Recruit
★★★★
Why do you hate me so much God? Did I commit genocide in a past life and this is my punishment? I did everything right and I still fail. No viable solutions, no theories that hold water, no way out of this hell. Try and fail, try and fail. Doomed to repeat an endless cycle. Had I been born in a different time, at a different place I might’ve prospered. But not here.

Fuck the modern world. Fuck tiktok, fuck onlyfans, fuck tinder and fuck the people who invented all this shit and gave women endless opportunities and made us redundant. I wish I had a time machine and could go to an era where things were easier. More opportunities and less competition. I used to cope with history, but reading about all these past success stories just depress me now.

Last edited:
Woman where given insane Agency / leeway , without the Male pressure " Judgments and Standards.

The Game Is in favor of Woman