Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate the military i cant take it anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I cant stand that place, I hate taking orders, I hate getting bullied, i hate getting abused. It makes me want to rope. Everyone shits on me, both men and women, i never met a single person who liked and respected me. Even a lieutenant told me im not build for the military yet he didnt try to get me kicked out. I still have a gun and a bayonette dammit. Being a special forces soldier is a curse, I hate it, I hate this green berret. I had dreams before enlisting and they all died while in that shithole.

I cant stand that place, I hate taking orders, I hate getting bullied, i hate getting abused. It makes me want to rope. Everyone shits on me, both men and women, i never met a single person who liked and respected me. Even a lieutenant told me im not build for the military yet he didnt try to get me kicked out. I still have a gun and a bayonette dammit
Are you a framecel by any chance? anyway im glad i avoided that place and its mandatory in my country ☠️

Cold approach and high ranking foid with a rifle

Why’d you even sign up in the first place

1. why did you sign up at all?

2. just leave?

idk how its for other countries but you can straight up get jailed if you leave mid service
he can fake having a mental breakdown or just act so stupid and incompetent they don't want him there.

he can fake having a mental breakdown or just act so stupid and incompetent they don't want him there.
Yeah i would just shoot my foot or something in his situtation but its also risky getting placed in some psycho ward

Bruh just shoot yourself in front of the officers :feelstrash:

Yeah i would just shoot my foot or something in his situtation but its also risky getting placed in some psycho ward
he would only get a psycho ward if he acts like some crazy in his mental breakdown like "if i don't get outta here i'm gonna SHOOT SOMEONE" just act like a bitch

cry and curl up on the floor, start saying "i can't do this anymore i don't wanna shoot or hurt anyone!!"

keep on going

the skills that you pick up in the military can become useful later in your life...

keep on going

the skills that you pick up in the military can become useful later in your life...
i literally didnt learn anything, only lost brain cells

High risk high reward
a female lieutenant my age i met said im so worthless and incomeptenent that she wont even bother bullying me like she does with others. she gave me her number though (for work related purposes ofc)

You’re suffering to serve the Jewish bankers and your oneitis is getting creampied by chad

a female lieutenant my age i met said im so worthless and incomeptenent that she wont even bother bullying me like she does with others. she gave me her number though (for work related purposes ofc)

I need to be bullied by a Stacy ngl, that sounds hot

Also :chad: :chad: :chad: for getting her number

Im watching you

I cant stand that place, I hate taking orders, I hate getting bullied, i hate getting abused. It makes me want to rope. Everyone shits on me, both men and women, i never met a single person who liked and respected me. Even a lieutenant told me im not build for the military yet he didnt try to get me kicked out. I still have a gun and a bayonette dammit. Being a special forces soldier is a curse, I hate it, I hate this green berret. I had dreams before enlisting and they all died while in that shithole.
I need to be bullied by a Stacy ngl, that sounds hot

Also :chad: :chad: :chad: for getting her number

Im watching you

honestly, this sounds like a larp

I know scout snipers in the US military and they said that the special forces are like rockstars
they do basically whatever they want because they are elite and few and only the grunts get dicked around like that
sounded a lot like they would be chad only just based on the physical requirements

I think if you were green beret you would 1) not be incel 2) love your job

I know scout snipers in the US military and they said that the special forces are like rockstars
they do basically whatever they want because they are elite and few and only the grunts get dicked around like that
sounded a lot like they would be chad only just based on the physical requirements

I think if you were green beret you would 1) not be incel 2) love your job
That’s how I thought special forces would be too. I was wrong and what you described only happens if you get a posting at infantry . I had a posting at infantry for a week and I could do whatever I wanted but now I’m back to reality. Most special forces soldiers are subhumans too

It's like bullying in HS, just much worse. I wanna rope if i were you as well, i never been in the military but i know how you feel man trust me, i can just feel your desperation and anxiety whej you wake up everyday only to be picked up and humililated by some random scums. I WANNA GO ER ON THE NORMIE SCUM SO BAD

It's like bullying in HS, just much worse. I wanna rope if i were you as well, i never been in the military but i know how you feel man trust me, i can just feel your desperation and anxiety whej you wake up everyday only to be picked up and humililated by some random scums. I WANNA GO ER ON THE NORMIE SCUM SO BAD
I want to kms

Green beret? Special Forces? I call bullshit.

I would have believed you if you told me you were a common serviceman.

Last edited:

Camera Warning GIF by Ikbenbeveiligd
Episode 2 GIF by MacGruber

I had a posting at infantry for a week and I could do whatever I wanted but now I’m back to reality.
what is a posting?
why not go back?
this makes no sense

either way you still must be at least six 6 ft and be a shoulder mogger and be pretty jacked
you can definitely fuck if you wanted (or you're larping)

Military service is nothing but being a ZOGbot.
Conscription is nothing but slavery.
Fr the only reasonable case for fighting a war is protecting family (wife that was virgin for husband loving and loyal and children)you care about and country that cares about you, but in this modern clown world its clearly not the case.

Green beret? Special Forces? I call bullshit.

I would have believed you if you told me you were a common serviceman.
special forces in greece are brutal