Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate the medical industry

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
YOU NEED TO SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON (((INSURANCE))) OR ELSE YOU WILL GO BANKRUPT BECAUSE WE CAN CHARGE A MILLION DOLLARS FOR A SPRAINED ANKLE :soy: :soy:

We overpay foid worker drone nurses to clean up old person poop and only work 36 hours a day!! :foidSoy::foidSoy:. Travelling nurses literally make multiple hundreds of thousands of dollars a year

You need to pay $150 for this medication that isnt covered by insurance because if it was we wouldnt profit off it :soy:

Uh oh we messed up surgery now you have to come back and pay us more money to fix it :feelsdevil:

these money powerhouses have the most obnoxious fucking standards that they pull out their ass and waste time and money, even outside of the medical side of things because they have so much disposable income they literally do not give a fuck about anything. They will charge you up the ass for simply breathing in their hospital while simultaneously hiring a mentally retarded person to handle their finances. Its a complete and total racket

Not a single reply to my high effort post :feelsrope:

They don’t come instantly.
I need my dopamine now
sniffing lady gaga GIF

money powerhouses
Liberalism is fucking our medical structures everywhere. America is a shithole and our governments are enforcing laws to make Europe just as bad. Destroying our countries and states from the inside is their evil plan.