Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate the hypocrisy of online females

Squalala

Squalala

Greycel
I had a crush on this girl that I've met on a online forum a few years back. She was everything I've ever wanted out of a potential gf, she was caring, smart, funny, the whole nine yards. We were really close and I honestly thought I had a chance.

So I confessed to her and, of course, she rejected me, saying things like "I can't date someone I've only met online and it would be difficult to see each other" when our cities are 1h apart by train. Our friendship just kinda stopped after that bc she didn't want to stay friends with me after the confession, which was already painful in itself (but hey, females I guess). We then pretty much stopped every interaction.

But a few months earlier this year, I've heard from a common friend of ours that she, of course, started to date a fucking cuck she only met online by playing some stupid games like LoL or R6S. They started dating a few months back and apparently they've seen each other sometimes IRL, with her BF coming over a few times (to probably fuck the hell out of her) but they live in different countries.

Like, what the hell?? You're willing to give your ass to some stupid faggot even when he's on the other side of the fucking planet but you can't even give a chance to someone you consider a friend that's just 1 hour away from you??? I've never seen such a fucking bitch in my entire life. Rejected me, ended our friendship bc she didn't want to have my attention anymore now that she knew I wanted her, mocked me, and now fucked some son of a bitch while I'm here all alone, even though I was always here for her when she was crying like a little bitch when her previous bf dumped her (Fun fact, after I confessed and while she still saw me as a """ friend""", she told me that she had sex multiple times with her ex, perfectly knowing that it would frustrate the hell out of me)

Hope your fucking plane crashland when you're jumping on his dick during the flight, bitch.

Dnr GrAY also kys

I had a crush on this girl that I've met on a online forum a few years back. She was everything I've ever wanted out of a potential gf, she was caring, smart, funny, the whole nine yards. We were really close and I honestly thought I had a chance.

So I confessed to her and, of course, she rejected me, saying things like "I can't date someone I've only met online and it would be difficult to see each other" when our cities are 1h apart by train. Our friendship just kinda stopped after that bc she didn't want to stay friends with me after the confession, which was already painful in itself (but hey, females I guess). We then pretty much stopped every interaction.

But a few months earlier this year, I've heard from a common friend of ours that she, of course, started to date a fucking cuck she only met online by playing some stupid games like LoL or R6S. They started dating a few months back and apparently they've seen each other sometimes IRL, with her BF coming over a few times (to probably fuck the hell out of her) but they live in different countries.

Like, what the hell?? You're willing to give your ass to some stupid faggot even when he's on the other side of the fucking planet but you can't even give a chance to someone you consider a friend that's just 1 hour away from you??? I've never seen such a fucking bitch in my entire life. Rejected me, ended our friendship bc she didn't want to have my attention anymore now that she knew I wanted her, mocked me, and now fucked some son of a bitch while I'm here all alone, even though I was always here for her when she was crying like a little bitch when her previous bf dumped her (Fun fact, after I confessed and while she still saw me as a """ friend""", she told me that she had sex multiple times with her ex, perfectly knowing that it would frustrate the hell out of me)

Hope your fucking plane crashland when you're jumping on his dick during the flight, bitch.
it's painful to talk to women on the internet, i prefer to do it irl, on the internet you see how many followers and """"friends"""" they have.
and they act like whores, sending nudes to everyone except you.

that feeling of being excluded is even worse on the internet, where everyone can get intimate "contact" with a woman except you.

Last edited:
You’re a piece of shit
Why would she pick you? What do you have to offer?
Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

Because she’s a cum dumpster and toilet Whore, what do you expect?
And btw why are you friends with a Foid? Sounds a bit Cucked if you ask me..
Chad doesn’t need to first “be friends and test the waters”.

Chad only, Every man should know this by now, Pathetic

Why would she pick you? What do you have to offer?
I mean... we were friends? And not like the "I was nice with her so I deserved sex" type of relationship, we were close friends (or so I thought)

Idk man, that's when I thought friendship with foids was possible, but I learnt the hard way that it was just impossible and

it's painful to talk to women on the internet, i prefer to do it irl, on the internet you see how many followers and """"friends"""" they have.
and they act like whores, sending nudes to everyone except you.

that feeling of being excluded is even worse on the internet, where everyone can get intimate "contact" with a woman except you.
She even sent a pseudo nude to an asshole that she was making fun of (tbh he was a complete asshole to everyone) to manipulate him and make fun of him

But when I almost saw her tits bc she tried to remove her shirt but forgot her cam was on, it was my fault bc "I probably saved a screenshot of this" (I didn't)

Ive had the exact same experience. These whores dont have the guts to tell you straight up that they think ur ugly and unattractive.

They will even lead you on to get attention and they know it makes you feel special when they open up about their personal problems...

Ive fallen for this trap multiple times, u wanna believe that some girls are different but awalt always rings true.
Fuck these whores, at least now you know what they are doing :blackpill:

Ive had the exact same experience. These whores dont have the guts to tell you straight up that they think ur ugly and unattractive.

They will even lead you on to get attention and they know it makes you feel special when they open up about their personal problems...

Ive fallen for this trap multiple times, u wanna believe that some girls are different but awalt always rings true.
Fuck these whores, at least now you know what they are doing :blackpill:
Yeah, she was always teasing me to do stuff (not for her or to give anything important, just to dare me doing silly things) for fun

But when those teasings made me develop feelings for her, that's when she stopped teasing me and just plain ignoring me

Women of Reddit are dumb as a doorknob

There are No online females. It’s mainly soys and femboys pretending to be foids

You are feeling this bad because you assumed that foids weren't deceptive and egoistic by nature.
She lied to gaslight you, it was never about the distance, it was about you not being one of the dozens of NT Tinder Chads in the palm of her hand.
By the way, yes, she is having lots of fulfilling tongue kisses, sex and cuddles with her boyfriend, so I'm glad that at least you're not trying to deny the black pill. Just make sure to not be a cuck if she "confesses" to you when you become pale elders.

Kill her you cuck

You are feeling this bad because you assumed that foids weren't deceptive and egoistic by nature.
She lied to gaslight you, it was never about the distance, it was about you not being one of the dozens of NT Tinder Chads in the palm of her hand.
By the way, yes, she is having lots of fulfilling tongue kisses, sex and cuddles with her boyfriend, so I'm glad that at least you're not trying to deny the black pill. Just make sure to not be a cuck if she "confesses" to you when you become pale elders.
there's no way in hell I'll accept any kind of "confession" if she tries to, she deserves no respect whatsoever and I know I should not give her any kind of attention, except when, after she sucked and fucked every dick in the world (because tbh she has nothing going on in her life) her bitchiness will cause her downfall.

then, we'll see who laughs last

Deserved for staying an orbiter for a foid.

Kill her you cuck
no, I would prefer seeing her suffer for the rest of her days after being dumped by the differents chads she'll fuck and who will break her heart just like she did to me

it's better this way

I’ve never even chatted with a female online.

Never ever think that you « might » have a chance with a stupid useless roastie as an incel what the fuck man that was a mistake :feelshaha: these evil creatures are master at manipulation … that and having disgusting holes that literally smell like fesikh :feelskek:

You were a 'friend' she only used you to build her ego. She would never fuck you. She would only fuck a chad

out of allllll the profile pictures you could pick you rip mine off. hah.