Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate the fact that over these years, normies appropiate niche things that they used to bully people about

Indogcel

Indogcel

Greycel
Normies especially the attractive ones used to bully people over shit like anime, music or video games but with this pandemic and Tik Tok it started to become somethng cool to like it even though it used to be viewed in a negative light. Terrible example but let's say Goth culture, Goth rock is amazing with bands such as Siouxsie Sioux, Sisters of Mercy etc. and when they were active it was a niche thing but now I go on Tik Tok it's FULL of """"""""Goth"""""""" looking e-girls with self-diagnosed metnal illness and 10 layers of makeup and I DOUBT they could name a single song from the bands I mentioned beforehand.

Shoot all the women
in Watch Dogs.

Remember, these people who ruin every creative and niche group or thing for a quick giggle or clout are the same who gaslight us and try to shove bluepill down our throat at every waking moment

Remember, these people who ruin every creative and niche group or thing for a quick giggle or clout are the same who gaslight us and try to shove bluepill down our throat at every waking moment
This is a key point.

Normies especially the attractive ones used to bully people over shit like anime, music or video games but with this pandemic and Tik Tok it started to become somethng cool to like it even though it used to be viewed in a negative light. Terrible example but let's say Goth culture, Goth rock is amazing with bands such as Siouxsie Sioux, Sisters of Mercy etc. and when they were active it was a niche thing but now I go on Tik Tok it's FULL of """"""""Goth"""""""" looking e-girls with self-diagnosed metnal illness and 10 layers of makeup and I DOUBT they could name a single song from the bands I mentioned beforehand.

what pisses me off is the retards who watch anime now

all of dont give a shit about the anime

they just watch it because nowadays for some reason its a trend to watch
"Legend of the Galactic Heroes, huh what's that? Did you mean Demon Slayer or AoT, did you see how cool LEVI looked and how good S4 is #THANKYOUMAPPA????"

yea lmao, they have no idea what Legend of the Galactic heroes is

all they do is ship straight characters and dont watch for plot

S1-S3 of AoT was wayyyy better than S4, these retarded normans have never seen any anime so the first one they watch, they think its amazing

just hyping up AoT because its trendy on TikTok and Twitter
Exactly, I assume you've watched LOGH so are you a fellow Oberstein-bro or not?

Normies cannot stand the notion that there are things not made with them in mind. The Democraticization of culture has taught them that everything should be accessible and tailor-made to suit them. Whether it's video games now handholding, or DnD now suited for trannies, normies WILL NEVER accept the idea that some things are off limits to them.
If I had the same mentality I would walk my sweet white ass into an advanced Economics class and get butthurt when I don't understand it. "But everything should be inclusive," my normie self would say.
NORMIES: not everything is made for you. You have no inalienable right to participate in a certain activity. Guess what? If you want to tell us we have no right to sex, you have no right to any other other activity by extension. Please go fuck yourselves

normies WILL NEVER accept the idea that some things are off limits to them.
:yes:
major ragefuel with people these days (especially foids who expect everyone to worship them because of how spoiled they were growing up).

Goth culture ended in 2010 it was awesome and yeah people are awful

Normalfags have been infiltrating every "incel hobby" for at least the start of the 2010s. Not to mention they have been ruining ones which have to do with out of print objects, because now they're bidding top dollar and making all of them unaffordable.

"Legend of the Galactic Heroes, huh what's that? Did you mean Demon Slayer or AoT, did you see how cool LEVI looked and how good S4 is #THANKYOUMAPPA????"
oh fuck off and stop gatekeeping. I'm SO sorry nobody's heard about your "Legend of The Galactic Heroes" bs. It must be so hard for you, my condolences.

There is only one requirement to being an anime fan... you watch anime and enjoy it. Let people live lmao

You're absolutely right, fuck these faggots.

oh fuck off and stop gatekeeping. I'm SO sorry nobody's heard about your "Legend of The Galactic Heroes" bs. It must be so hard for you, my condolences.

There is only one requirement to being an anime fan... you watch anime and enjoy it. Let people live lmao
you need only look at star wars or comic books to see what happens to things that get to popular especially if its in another medium then most of the source material. Marvel movies do extremely well as comic shops close every where and old guard fans hate the new shit that is made. The new star wars movies not only have multi hour long video essays on why they are shit but they retconned out all of the expanded material that star wars was built on since the 70s.

Greedy companies trash your hobby to pander to everyone because they just see money and turn what was a good way to bond with others into just a laughing stock as you are pushed away by the changes. After it dies down even if you stay with your hobby then a lot of others haven't and it truly never recovers as it's community dies out.

Can some people be overly elitist with their gatekeeping? sure, but they wouldn't do it if they didn't love the hobby

They ruin everything they touch

*soyjak.png*

what pisses me off is the retards who watch anime now

all of dont give a shit about the anime

they just watch it because nowadays for some reason its a trend to watch
Normies are idiotic fucking faggots. They couldn't have an original thought to save themselves. Something they used to mock you and I for, they happily watch now, they act like they're the biggest fans of. I hate them so much. Shallow, cruel two faced fucks.

Normies are idiotic fucking faggots. They couldn't have an original thought to save themselves. Something they used to mock you and I for, they happily watch now, they act like they're the biggest fans of. I hate them so much. Shallow, cruel two faced fucks.
And when you point them out for that they say "durr let people enjoy things"

All normies care about is status; they have none of their own interests, they just latch onto what is popular. Normies never create anything, they just co opt what was created by others.

They dont have anything of their own, so they enter into these things.

you need only look at star wars or comic books to see what happens to things that get to popular especially if its in another medium then most of the source material. Marvel movies do extremely well as comic shops close every where and old guard fans hate the new shit that is made. The new star wars movies not only have multi hour long video essays on why they are shit but they retconned out all of the expanded material that star wars was built on since the 70s.
The same people who bullied me for liking Star Wars in the early 2000's love the shit sequel trilogy. Look at how Logan Paul is spending millions on buying unopened packs of Pokemon cards. You just know that guy bullied real Pokemon fans when he was in school. The fact we can't even have our copes without them being infiltrated is rage inducing.

Goth culture ended in 2010 it was awesome and yeah people are awful
Goth culture was the best, I'm glad I was a part of it. Musical preference held us together. And goth girls were the kindest and cutest ever, black nail paint, all star shoes, etc. I really wish I had a goth girlfriend as a teen.

Then in college there were no more subcultures and everyone turned into soulless normies. my highschool experience was better than my college experience tbh :cryfeels:

Goth culture was the best, I'm glad I was a part of it. Musical preference held us together. And goth girls were the kindest and cutest ever, black nail paint, all star shoes, etc. I really wish I had a goth girlfriend as a teen.

Then in college there were no more subcultures and everyone turned into soulless normies. my highschool experience was better than my college experience tbh :cryfeels:
Yeah it was really good ,my middle school was gotu stuff ,then went to shit social media normies in hs

Anything normal fags touch go to hell.

my man really using the join date meme against someone who joined one mouth after him.
Jesus

Yeah me too, I remember when I was 15 playing Minecraft and people would bully me for that or when I was watching anime. Or when people would call me weirdo because I was interested in crypto (so sad I was broke asf at the time though)
Now that shit is normal according to normies. I hope they die.

chad watches anime nowadays and is praised for it

fuck dis life

Normalfags have been infiltrating every "incel hobby" for at least the start of the 2010s. Not to mention they have been ruining ones which have to do with out of print objects, because now they're bidding top dollar and making all of them unaffordable.
thats the worst, the first time i built a computer a few years ago, bitcoin mining was big as shit so i had to settle for a less expensive graphics card. flash forward a few years and when i want to upgrade my graphics card bitcoin is on the rise again and all the normies want to start building computers because of the coronavirus. srsly fuck thesee normalfags for not being able to think for themselves