Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate the disabled with girlfriend

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
The first time I felt hate for a handicapped was years ago when I recently moved to the city where I live now.
A fucking four eyes in a wheelchair kissing with a girl. I could not understand how unfair the world was to me. Without being a handsome boy I did not understand how in my whole life I could not get that affection from a woman.

I'm short and my face is not the best but be overcome by a guy with a face similar to mine but in a wheelchair is the worst.

"maybe it was your personality teehee", the girl was probaly with him before he went to the whelchair, and kept him out of guilty "she is definitely fucking chad behind his back"

also thanks the title

Last edited:
Disability can have better than a physically healthy incel, they have social empathy.

"maybe it was your personality teehee", the girl was probaly with him before he went to the whelchair, and kept him out of guilty "she is definitely fucking chad behind his back"

also thanks the title
Probably she is fucking chad, that was 10 years and were a young couple , maybe the girl is not anymore with him , but he had that experiences.
Disability can have better than a physically healthy incel, they have social empathy.
Yes.
I only not see an down sindrome with a normal foid, the day I see that here, I rope.

Disability halo is huge. Plus disabled doesnt mean ugly

I'm always envious, there's a YT channel on that.

The first time I felt hate for a handicapped was years ago when I recently moved to the city where I live now.
A fucking four eyes in a wheelchair kissing with a girl. I could not understand how unfair the world was to me. Without being a handsome boy I did not understand how in my whole life I could not get that affection from a woman.

I'm short and my face is not the best but be overcome by a guy with a face similar to mine but in a wheelchair is the worst.

garrett greer,a poker player or at least he play.Paralyzed of course.

m83398cbc7e.jpg
RS52167_Garrett_Greer.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg
images

I want to put a foid in a wheelchair

garrett greer,a poker player or at least he play.Paralyzed of course.

m83398cbc7e.jpg
RS52167_Garrett_Greer.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg
images
Yes, but the guy I see was a bloated , nerdy face and this guy have a chadlite face . And of course the foid is fucking on his side.

Yes, but the guy I see was a bloated , nerdy face and this guy have a chadlite face . And of course the foid is fucking on his side.
yeah,probably she is cheating on him.Unless her sex drive is off LOL

Just be disabled in a wheelchair theory.

virtue signalling

being ugly is also a disability btw

Most likely she is just using him for more money then average OP. U want to do that too?

Most likely she is just using him for more money then average OP. U want to do that too?
why not. I could fuck and have a company for a while.

Disability max is legit theory

Hard to believe that there are men who are worse of than me but yet they still can get a girlfriend pure ragefuel and suifuel

who knows how many dicks she sucks tbh