Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Hate The Current Public Education

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN TKE Enjoyer
★★★★★
Public Education needs to be decentralized and more people should be homeschooled. The current public education has too much power over livehood of the people.

Imagine being such a brainwashed cattle sitting there for a day

Almost all of my teaxhers were feminists who thought women were better. I had like 2-3 male teachers that weren't.

Public university is the only way not to work 40 years in a restaurant or in a construction

It's that or crime

I agree that primary and secondary education have a lot to improve anyway.

I don't think the problem is in the existence of the educational institution, but rather the fact that they have been invaded and co-opted by liberal lowiq minions of the Jews.

Public university is the only way not to work 40 years in a restaurant or in a construction

It's that or crime

I agree that primary and secondary education have a lot to improve anyway.

I don't think the problem is in the existence of the educational institution, but rather the fact that they have been invaded and co-opted by liberal lowiq minions of the Jews.
Only college matters
The rest should be homeschool