Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate the christmas season

approachERcel

approachERcel

Greycel
i hate seeing so many people outwardly happy, so many people kissing, hugging, having fun with foids and their family, fathering together

i hate the whole fucking nauseating jolliness where everyone pretends to be nice to you for "muh christmas spirit"

i just fucking hate it all man, shit sucks, no good reason to enjoy Christmas as an incel

I fucking hate snow tbh.

I fucking hate snow tbh.
oh yeah that too i hate being forced to shovel it like some kind of cuck by my family while my sister gets to stay inside because "shes a woman and women arent strong son!"

I hate being born, Christmas is the same as every other day of the year

Last edited:
I fucking hate Christmas music

Yeah the fake friendliness is kind of grating.

And the peer pressure of it all too.

Aaaaand all the mad shopping >.<

I think it's an event that has its up and down sides. I just wish it wasn't so overwhelming.

Yeah the fake friendliness is kind of grating.

And the peer pressure of it all too.

Aaaaand all the mad shopping >.<

I think it's an event that has its up and down sides. I just wish it wasn't so overwhelming.
my family has never even celebrated the fun parts of christmas as we're curries so i dont even know honestly

my family has never even celebrated the fun parts of christmas as we're curries so i dont even know honestly

It's a strange custom really. Like... it's so unique and can be so memorable... but it's odd!

When you're a kid it's particularly exciting because there is this big build-up to getting something that you want and the whole thing is such a spectacle too! And then there's the whole Father Christmas aspect of it so that makes it feel special too.

As an adult... I don't know. It's nice to spend quality time with family, at least if you get along.

And it's nice to all give gifts... especially if you show some interest in the things that other people like.

It's just a pleasant family event I guess.

Do you have any similar events, or partly similar?

And it's nice to all give gifts... especially if you show some interest in the things that other people like.
i used to care about shit like this then i just realized none of it even matters as people would ignore me at parties irl and id just sit in a corner rotting on my phone

Do you have any similar events, or partly similar?
not really. since I'm a curry ig we have diwali and holi (both of which mog christmas hard btw) and ye at those i have quite a bit of fun as its mostly just a loose thing that doesn't have a huge culture with it in the west so im not particular enggulfed in the social aspect of it.

i hate seeing so many people outwardly happy, so many people kissing, hugging, having fun with foids and their family, fathering together

i hate the whole fucking nauseating jolliness where everyone pretends to be nice to you for "muh christmas spirit"

i just fucking hate it all man, shit sucks, no good reason to enjoy Christmas as an incel
agreed, it's just another excuse to stay in bed for me