Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate the boyfriend of my crush p1

• Thread starter Ronald McRonald
  • Start date
R

Ronald McRonald

Greycel
My crush is the sweetest and hottest girl in our circle, I can't even fathom how much her body, eyes, face anger me because she'll never see me that way + she has a boyfriend who I feel utterly fucking jealous of.
it angers me because he looks more effeminate than me, but he gets to bang her.
He's the classic example of a "pretty boy" apart from the fact that he's taller than me (Im 5'7 and he's around 5'10-5'11).
she constantly fucking brags about how "smArt" & "nicE" her bf is, that he studies in a top university and can drive, that he drives her to places etc etc
it fucking boils my blood because I could do the exact same thing but she only sees me as a "friend"

I hate her bf so much, he dresses well, is good at studies, plays badminton, is just overall from a rich family. Just how far privilege can get you exactly xd
fyi, I did ask her out as a joke once but she sort of killed the possibility at the spot.
She is so beautiful, nice and lovely I can't even let go of the fact that I desperately want her in my bed once, she helps with my projects, greets me whenever she sees me but also told me to "keep some distance for her boundaries"
Worse? her bf is the biggest introvert I've come across, he doesn't talk at all, he barely goes out to parties, yet he looks "better" than me and got the very girl I've been eyeing for months

Last edited:
Dnr, pathetic GrAY oneitis cuck. Grow up fag

My crush is the sweetest and hottest girl in our circle, I can't even fathom how much her body, eyes, face anger me because she'll never see me that way + she has a boyfriend who I feel utterly fucking jealous of.
He's the classic example of a "pretty boy" apart from the fact that he's taller than me (Im 5'7 and he's around 5'10-5'11).
she constantly fucking brags about how "smArt" & "nicE" her bf is, that he studies in a top university and can drive, that he drives her to places etc etc
it fucking boils my blood because I could do the exact same thing but she only sees me as a "friend"

I hate her bf so much, he dresses well, is good at studies, plays badminton, is just overall from a rich family. Just how far privilege can get you exactly xd
Shes not yours bro and her pussy is like:

Go ER on him

sexhaver problems do not care :feelsUgh:

Kill him.

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

fyi, I did ask her out as a joke once but she sort of killed the possibility at the spot.
She is so beautiful, nice and lovely I can't even let go of the fact that I desperately want her in my bed once, she helps with my projects, greets me whenever she sees me but also told me to "keep some distance for her boundaries"
Worse? her bf is the biggest introvert I've come across, he doesn't talk at all, he barely goes out to parties, yet he looks "better" than me and got the very girl I've been eyeing for months
I dont have a oneitis

This gives me a typical reddit cuck vibe

Give this guy a break, we've all been here. Son, you'll learn that the world isn't fair. incels.is isn't a place to whine about how your crush likes someone else. Eventually you'll stop having crushes altogether. Remove yourself from the situation, stop seeing her. It's not healthy for you. Good luck

Time to go ER

go fight him

stop thinking about her, she will never feel the same way about you

Why do you even have a crush as an incel? Your crush is probably already ran-through and a massive whore, just like most modern day attractive women in the west. Focus on yourself and other things.

this thread is still going i never read it

Why do you even have a crush as an incel? Your crush is probably already ran-through and a massive whore, just like most modern day attractive women in the west. Focus on yourself and other things.
She's west asian, looks turkish. Her bf is iranian indian but is white and has eurocentric features for some unknown reason

Give this guy a break, we've all been here. Son, you'll learn that the world isn't fair. incels.is isn't a place to whine about how your crush likes someone else. Eventually you'll stop having crushes altogether. Remove yourself from the situation, stop seeing her. It's not healthy for you. Good luck
thanks man, nice to see another currycel

Stop being a oneitis cuck. Don't talk to her at all and cut her off. You'll feel better trust me.