Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate the beach

• Thread starter Deleted member 6018
  • Start date
Deleted member 6018

Deleted member 6018

MayoCurry
-
My family made me come to the beach for a reunion. Huge groups of Chads are EVERYWHERE. No wonder ER went ER...

Stay in the hotel and read

I stay away from the beach, I only go late in the afternoons now tbh.

Then just pick up the girls there brah

Beaches are pure suicidefuel.

make sure to get sunburned

Iast time I went to the beach was while ago never want to go again

My parents force me to go to the beach, it Isint as miserable if you take a incel friend with you though.

Beaches are nice but the people aren't

I'm never going to the beach again, last time I went I saw so many Stacy's in bikinis with their Chad boyfriends. If I go again it might push me over the edge.

I hate the beach aswell. Surrounded by faggots, shitty water which scratches you, burns your feet if you don't wear sandals, gets sand in places you didn't know you could get sand.

Nothing like the deep blue sea right infront of you for suiciedfuel

bury your dick in the ass of a sunbather

There is only one beach that I like, one that I saw in a good dream, I was walking a hill with fields of plantations when I left a wheat field and felt my feet in a sand with a white color,with a breeze that wavered in making me feel cool and a welcoming heat, coming from a calm sea with crystalline colors of blue and green and a sky that seemed to have come out of one of the paintings of monet with vivid colors of blue, yellow and red, it was totally empty but for some reason I did not feel alone there, like if I knew that more people who mattered to me would be getting there. All the beaches I've been to in real life suck.

Empty beaches are relaxing and peaceful no chad and stacies to ruin the sight of the beautiful ocean ahead of you.

Only ever been to one once when i was a child

my beach has literally zero people, but the lifeguards are annoying af. every time i swim deeper than head level they start whistling.

Empty beaches are relaxing and peaceful no chad and stacies to ruin the sight of the beautiful ocean ahead of you.

I live 10 minutes from a beach and its great going when no one else is there. I always smoke a bowl and walk along the shore by myself its great.

People at the beach suck, they stare at you and look at you with disgust.