Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate the attention women get

R

righteouscel

-
You literally can't have a gf or talk to them without having a million orbiters and simps around her who are gonna decide to make your life hell because of her this is multiplied by her female friends. Being around a girl automatically puts you back into the cesspool that is society and people in it I hate this shit so much you see everything from jestermaxxers to simps to betabuxxers and apemaxxed niggers she keeps around if you want to act up.

Last edited:
Yeah, it’s really bad, and increasingly getting worse. Fat, ugly, short, and weird foids are showered with attention just for existing.

JBW ( JUST BE WOMAN )

Yeah, it’s really bad, and increasingly getting worse. Fat, ugly, short, and weird foids are showered with attention just for existing.
Yeah it's true nobody gives a fuck about men doing whatever but include a girl in it your gonna be crucified by her legion of orbiters and simps.

It's quite common, in the modern world of hypergamy and greater acceptance of moral degeneracy and the delusion that is feminism; white knights and cucks will instantly then be compelled to worship and grant further attention to these foids, both out of hopes to ascend and the feel to not be accused of bigotry... :society:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

I want to kill all beta orbiters and simps