Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate that women like older men

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
it disgusts me that women in their 20s like guys in their 40s and 50s.

i fucking hate them

i fucking hate them
Tbh I've never seen a young girl with a way older man. Most couples I see are around the same age.

Lifefuel for RichardCoopercels.

I hate all of the foids; I don't discriminate.

i agree, but I don't care or hate them for it. They like older men because of many factors, it is what it is
OK GrAY. Tell us what you really think???

I miss the time when women's preference didn't matter.

I am not coping. what??? well no they like financially well off men, which older men are mostly financially well off, it is what it is.
Your cope is that foids like older men, mang.

they kind of do though, plenty of videos and proof everywhere. why wouldn't OP make the thread if it wasn't true?
OP we know, you just sound like a typical greycel. But good luck with your latest plan.

lifefuel if true, since I'm almost 30 and still KHHV,
but I know thats false unless your super rich and powerful

i fucking hate them

Why? It means you might still ascend with a young foid when you are fifty.

a lot of younger women say they always prefer older men, just look everywhere. They're just shamed for it if they are seen with an older man.
Tbh I think thats redpiller cope ngl. Every place online you see woman post they always fawn over young prettyboys and not boomer\gen x old fags.

This is only corroborated with my irl experience where I only see women with men their own age and at best slightly older.

It's really just the idea of a wealthier, older Chad that would fulfill their privilege and state of entitlement even more than the usual Chad around their age; inevitable in the state of modern foid privilege and hypergamy, but most relationships are still usually around the same age, considering attraction still goes down with age. :feelshehe:

i fucking hate them
-
Hmm, well I'm in my 50s and they don't seem to be bangin' down my door...- will keep an eye out tho