Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate that people and especially women think that you are automatically a loser if you don´t have friends

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
I´m not shy and I´m not socially awkward. I could make friends, but I have no friends by choice. I have a deep rooted hate for people because of my childhood. I hate socializing so much.

Socializing means having to provide people with good emotions, tell funny jokes and make them feel good. Those same people that made my life hell growing up and have caused me nothing but misery and pain in this life. Often times when I´m in a conversation with people at work I purposely hold back funny comments because I don´t want others to feel good, I want them to feel pain.

Another thing I hate is that I have to depend on other people to not be judged as a loser by society.

A guy can´t do hobbies alone, eat alone or go anywhere alone or women will think he is weird for not having friends.

where's the lie tbh ded srs buddy boyo

Edit: nglngl

its weird for non chads having no friends if chad was friendless (a holy magical scenario) he is just shy and cant open up but when an incel is friendless he is a creepy loser thats usually how it goes

its weird for non chads having no friends if chad was friendless (a holy magical scenario) he is just shy and cant open up but when an incel is friendless he is a creepy loser thats usually how it goes

Halo Effect. Double edged sword. Damned if you do. Doubly damned if you don't.

Yeah I feel this way too I don´t have autism but I do have a bit of social anxiety but I could maybe make friends but everyone is such normies and I don´t want to just talk random insignificant crap when it doesn´t interest me. To have a GF sub8 yoy need to have EVERYTHING together even having friends.

It just sucks because I wouldn´t give a shit if a girl had no friends, no job or education but it´s so important to girls.

Socializing means having to provide people with good emotions, tell funny jokes and make them feel good. Those same people that made my life hell growing up and have caused me nothing but misery and pain in this life. Often times when I´m in a conversation with people at work I purposely hold back funny comments because I don´t want others to feel good, I want them to feel pain.
Are you me ? That's exactly how I feel about normies.

Will any of those so-called friends let me fuck their good-looking girlfriends? will any of them convince their hot female friends to fuck me? will any of them pay for the surgeries which I so desperately need?

women can stick their opinions up their loose assholes for all I care.

Will any of those so-called friends let me fuck their good-looking girlfriends? will any of them convince their hot female friends to fuck me? will any of them pay for the surgeries which I so desperately need?

women can stick their opinions up their loose assholes for all I care.
THIS!

I don’t have many friends, mostly because I find 90% of people retarded. I’m just very selective.

Also, being a single ugly man means most people don’t want to be your friend anyway.

Yeah I feel this way too I don´t have autism but I do have a bit of social anxiety but I could maybe make friends but everyone is such normies and I don´t want to just talk random insignificant crap when it doesn´t interest me. To have a GF sub8 you need to have EVERYTHING together even having friends.

It just sucks because I wouldn´t give a shit if a girl had no friends, no job or education but it´s so important to girls.

That's true. But that's just how the world works. Fortunately for you, you won't have to put up with it for much longer (whenever you plan on checking out).