Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate that I still love women. I wish I could be Asexual and focus my energy elsewhere.

osman27

osman27

Banned
-
The human power to need to breed and reproduce has been built into us too strongly. No amount of Coping by insulting Foids on this websites is going to change the fact you all wish you had one lying in your bed right now smiling at you. :blackpill:

The human power to need to breed and reproduce has been built into us too strongly. No amount of Coping by insulting Foids on this websites is going to change the fact you all wish you had one lying in your bed right now smiling at you. :blackpill:
When I finish masturbating, I am very happy without foids.

Asexuality sounds pretty gay

I wish I could fuck every stacy milf

Wishing yourself to be asexual is basically exactly what the average foid would want for you, you to be completely emasculated of your biological desires so they won't have to deal with sometimes rejecting a subhuman or making it clear they don't want the average sub 5 they're so disgusted by, wanting them completely out of sight, not having to deal with any consequence of their hypergamy and extreme standards; unfortunately, you can't get rid of your instincts, only go against those trying to stifle them. :feelsjuice:

Over for hoplessromanticcels.

It is natural for a man to be attracted to women, no matter how far astray you are from getting with one. Also, being asexual and not needing that in your life or feeling any attraction to women would mean you wouldn’t be cel, probably. Just single by choice and ugly.

But then again, just a hypothetical situation

It is natural for a man to be attracted to women, no matter how far astray you are from getting with one. Also, being asexual and not needing that in your life or feeling any attraction to women would mean you wouldn’t be cel, probably. Just single by choice and ugly.

But then again, just a hypothetical situation

I don’t think that is the point of @osman27
If you’re asexual (which is NOT a choice) you can’t experience sexual frustration which is terrible. I’m a 26 year-old ugly and short truecel with a shit outlook on getting a gf or sex. You don’t experience lust which is unfulfilled. That blowjob or doggy-style fucking of the cute foid. Am I right @osman27 ? Life without wanting sex would be much easier for me; because I can’t get it anyway.

pussy is overrated

I don’t think that is the point of @osman27
If you’re asexual (which is NOT a choice) you can’t experience sexual frustration which is terrible. I’m a 26 year-old ugly and short truecel with a shit outlook on getting a gf or sex. You don’t experience lust which is unfulfilled. That blowjob or doggy-style fucking of the cute foid. Am I right @osman27 ? Life without wanting sex would be much easier for me; because I can’t get it anyway.
Guess I just wouldn’t want to lose that side of myself personally, but it’d make things easier

Wishing yourself to be asexual is basically exactly what the average foid would want for you, you to be completely emasculated of your biological desires so they won't have to deal with sometimes rejecting a subhuman or making it clear they don't want the average sub 5 they're so disgusted by, wanting them completely out of sight, not having to deal with any consequence of their hypergamy and extreme standards; unfortunately, you can't get rid of your instincts, only go against those trying to stifle them. :feelsjuice:

Guess I just wouldn’t want to lose that side of myself personally, but it’d make things easier
I think like that too tbh; but life really is tough (as you and everyone here knows) when you really want a girlfriend, love, loving companionship and sex, and can’t get it… for me it’s gut-wrenching and My life is like the one of an inmate in a high-security prison (a metaphor obviously).

Love is a social construct

I think like that too tbh; but life really is tough (as you and everyone here knows) when you really want a girlfriend, love, loving companionship and sex, and can’t get it… for me it’s gut-wrenching and My life is like the one of an inmate in a high-security prison (a metaphor obviously).
Its a lose-lose situation. If I was asexual, I wouldn’t feel human (personally) and I’d wish I felt attraction, if I’m not, I’m suffering the consequences of wanting love.

Maybe but sexual desire to women and being with as a boyfriend, isn’t
We are being gas-lighted to think that we are not supposed to be mentally affected by having no social skills with the opposite gender. It wouldn't be so bad if everything wasn't so sexualized around us. We are constantly being provoked by whores around us.

A girl can create a dating app profile and have countless messages in her inbox within a short space of time. They get to choose who they talk to, and the guy who actually gets to meet is incredibly lucky given the odds. As a result I fucking hate him too, and feel like killing them both.

Too bad testosterone makes us horny

inject soy then faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back