Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate that I can't just act like a normal man without being laughed at or arrested.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
I remember being lowinhib and bluepilled as a 13 year old. I used to put my arm around girls, hug them from behind, try to kiss them on the cheek.

They reacted negatively, I just thought they were shy. JFL. I would be arrested today if I even looked at stacy once. I want to fucking hug a foidd. I am still lowinhib, snd I want to touch them so bad but I don't want to get BBC-pilled in prison.

I NEED female touch. Soon. My mental health is declining fast. I have a chad attitude and lust for women inside of an incel body. BRUTAL.

Attachments

• 8EB78FB4-AD75-40D8-A067-3AF08966EBE3.gif
    8EB78FB4-AD75-40D8-A067-3AF08966EBE3.gif
    499.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 36921E76-4B52-46AA-9FD3-E017FA971DD1.gif
    36921E76-4B52-46AA-9FD3-E017FA971DD1.gif
    494.1 KB · Views: 8
Hugs are lifefuel ngl. I only remember 2 hugs with girls actually but still they are very memorable especially if they're well-meant and they can empower you for years (and help you to keep your sanity). Maybe normies think they should collect as many hugs as possible, but I think that quality > quantity

They reacted negatively, I just thought they were shy. JFL. I would be arrested today if I even looked at stacy once.
Based 13 yo. I should have done that too back then.

I hate finding women attractive.

I have a chad attitude and lust for women inside of an incel body
Being high T as an incel is brutal.

Roidmaxx for a while then go on a rape spree while high on meth

I feel ya brocel, I've been made fun of my whole life due to my sheer awkwardness and how I've always been "off". Some days I wonder what'd it would be like to be normal. People say "You should stand up for yourself" but I've gotten so used to it I just shrug it off 99% of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back