Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate that every show has a "strong" female character.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Right now I'm watching a special about who shot tupac and biggie, and of coarse they have a sassy strong female detective with the main host.
Every show has these annoying female characters that can take out 10 guys that are bigger then her.

In a show like you're watching in doesn't make sense, but in a fantasy world it can be justified

that's why i cant watch any anime with female mc, just ruins my suspension of disbelief. jfl if you think females interests and issues go beyond chad's cock and having safety

incelkingkong said:
that's why i cant watch any anime with female mc, just ruins my suspension of disbelief. jfl if you think females interests and issues go beyond chad's cock and having safety
Honestly in anime I don't mind such as kill la kill, and others. But American shows with female characters are all feminist overpowered shitshows

Crustaciouse said:
Honestly in anime I don't mind such as kill la kill, and others. But American shows with female characters are all feminist overpowered shitshows

kill la kill only show i actually enjoyed with female protag but it was not trying to resemble reality anyways so it's fine

this honestly infuriates me. I can't think of any recent shows or movies with likable female characters. They're all insufferable cunts.

fukmylyf said:
this honestly infuriates me. I can't think of any recent shows or movies with likable female characters. They're all insufferable cunts.
the last one was ripley in aliens ( sigourney weaver DECADES ago )

nausea said:

I'm ashamed to say I still haven't watched that movie.

fukmylyf said:
nausea said:
I'm ashamed to say I still haven't watched that movie.
I will spare you some gif, but at least you have watched alien, right?

Look at the latest Star Wars films. Just feminist SJW garbage.
The abomination of Star Trek Discovery which is more like shitty new Star Wars.

Women destroy everything.

nausea said:
I will spare you some gif, but at least you have watched alien, right?

yeah, the first one. But I don't remember it much because I saw it a long time ago. I need to watch the whole series sometime

commander_zoidberg said:
Women destroy everything.
cucks are guilty for this for women are just animals

fukmylyf said:
I need to watch the whole series
NO

only the first 3 movies, the rest is pure cancer

nausea said:
cucks are guilty for this for women are just animals

NO

only the first 3 movies, the rest is pure cancer

that's what I meant, lol.

nausea said:

Ripley was more believable because she was very masculine and there was no insane feminist head bashing to try and sell her as "strong".

Likewise on TV in the 90's. Dana Scully on the X-Files, Captain Janeway on ST: Voyager were both pretty tolerable. Now? Fuck me. It would be awful. I didn't even have much time for Janeway as a captain but she wasn't an absurd feminist SJW caricature you would have today.

fukmylyf said:
that's what I meant, lol.

The-Thing-GIF-05312017.gif

this is the thing by john carpenter, another milestone

Crustaciouse said:
Right now I'm watching a special about who shot tupac and biggie, and of coarse they have a sassy strong female detective with the main host.
Every show has these annoying female characters that can take out 10 guys that are bigger then her.

I agree that it's unbelievable and immersion breaking. I thought Kill Bill was pretty dope though

Lol I think this is the reason why I don't watch tv shows or anything
Anymore.

DealingWithIt said:
Crustaciouse said:
I agree that it's unbelievable and immersion breaking. I thought Kill Bill was pretty dope though
Kill Bill didn't take itself too seriously though, so it made sense when one woman was killing a room full of armed men with a katana.
But these modern shows and movies expect themselves to be taken seriously when they have an unarmed petite woman beating up 3 buff gourds.

Jewsel said:
You should watch jojo’s bizarre adventures
I watched it all, it's amazing.

Jewsel said:

Does it get better? I'm only on the first season

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Jewsel said:
Does it get better? I'm only on the first season
It gets much better after the first part, the second part is considered one of the best by many.