Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate that all you need is vagina and you will have endless company, sex, and even can move to some chad

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
Lets be honest, if you are average looking girl and you use tinder daily you will find above average male with his own place that will let you move in just after 1-3 months of 'relationship' in no time tbh. girls never have to worry about getting their own place. they always move out to chads or their boyfriends. on tinder all girls think if a man invites her for sex he has his own place, lol

there are boyfriend opportunities everywhere waiting for u.. i know so many low iq dumb girls and they fucking always had boyfriend during their entire lives, when they broke up, they found another one in a week or two. usually these girls do some temporary job like brooming the floor in shop.. then they get pregnant and they stop working and become household wives. lulz on them. im telling you i know so many LOW QUALITY (dumb, shallow, rude, unambitious) girls that just jump from one boyfriend to another

Men due to competition behave quite stupidly among other men and they shame their 'friends' a lot just to appear better in foid eyes. this is kinda sad because they wont get sex anyway but ruin friendships for no damn reason. (theres competition among femoids too but not this hardcore).

some foids even sells feces or bath water or photos of feet for more than ur wage.. this is insane.
and, when it comes to marketing, all you have to do is put a female image and your product will get more attention, for example if you guys went to r/gaming sub you would often see literally 3/10 girl looking worse than tranny cosplaying, and all these gamers fucking glorifying and pedestalizing/worshipping her. yeah sure, give her free attention and fame, for no reason other than her h0le

As a ugly dude I found that no one will buy my bathwater! (Or used underwear!) My business plans are ruined!

Lets be honest, if you are average looking girl and you use tinder daily you will find above average male with his own place that will let you move in just after 1-3 months of 'relationship' in no time tbh. girls never have to worry about getting their own place. they always move out to chads or their boyfriends. on tinder all girls think if a man invites her for sex he has his own place, lol

there are boyfriend opportunities everywhere waiting for u.. i know so many low iq dumb girls and they fucking always had boyfriend during their entire lives, when they broke up, they found another one in a week or two. usually these girls do some temporary job like brooming the floor in shop.. then they get pregnant and they stop working and become household wives. lulz on them. im telling you i know so many LOW QUALITY (dumb, shallow, rude, unambitious) girls that just jump from one boyfriend to another

Men due to competition behave quite stupidly among other men and they shame their 'friends' a lot just to appear better in foid eyes. this is kinda sad because they wont get sex anyway but ruin friendships for no damn reason. (theres competition among femoids too but not this hardcore).

some foids even sells feces or bath water or photos of feet for more than ur wage.. this is insane.
and, when it comes to marketing, all you have to do is put a female image and your product will get more attention, for example if you guys went to r/gaming sub you would often see literally 3/10 girl looking worse than tranny cosplaying, and all these gamers fucking glorifying and pedestalizing/worshipping her. yeah sure, give her free attention and fame, for no reason other than her h0le
Our looksmatches never had any trouble.

Their "troubles" are that they aren't wealthy at 21 years old, that they still think about their first relationship that they ever had (Mr. Cherry Popper).
Also that all at the same time they have a bf desperate to fast track them into marriage, an ex trying to get in touch and an insistent orbiter at work. Ugh, muh problems...

This fact is truly infuriating to me. While I have to work hard as a man for little money like most of the men of this world, females just need to exist.