Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate teenagers

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I want to curbstomp a teenager because I fucking hate them. teens are the ones that act sociopathic towards all men and get away with it because " hes just a child! :soy: ". nope. if that was my child I would beat it with a belt. I never acted like an asshole to other men even when I was that age so they have no excuse. I fucking hate teens, they are everything I hate. smartass sociopathic demons that despite having less experience in the real world have too much social influence.

Had any bad experiences with them you'd like to share?

interesting..

Teen has never messed with me. People just avoid me like they would avoid poop in the middle of the road

Had any bad experiences with them you'd like to share?
-some middle schooler walked past me and called me a faggot

-in middle school I had no friends because I'm ugly so every other kid would taunt and harass me

-just seeing these people in general acting like smartasses in such a smug and immature way makes me wanna beat them up (in roblox)

Teen has never messed with me. People just avoid me like they would avoid poop in the middle of the road
either you're lying, a fakecel, or never went to middle school. I believe it's impossible to have gone by your life without some teen openly mocking you for your looks. no other people do it as much as they

-some middle schooler walked past me and called me a faggot

-in middle school I had no friends because I'm ugly so every other kid would taunt and harass me

-just seeing these people in general acting like smartasses in such a smug and immature way makes me wanna beat them up (in roblox)
The fuck? So you were walking down the street and he just blurted that out?

I know that feel, being made fun of/ ostracized because of your looks is ERfuel tbh

There are no consequences anymore for acting like a shithead, and most teens take advantage of that and just do whatever the hell they want. Especially in schools.

i feel the same way about college students

either you're lying, a fakecel, or never went to middle school. I believe it's impossible to have gone by your life without some teen openly mocking you for your looks. no other people do it as much as they
I skipped many grades when I was younger so I was way younger than kids in my grade. They treated me like a kid back then, so I didn’t get a proper middleschool or highschool experience.

And as an adult now, teens generally just avoid me

I skipped many grades when I was younger so I was way younger than kids in my grade. They treated me like a kid back then, so I didn’t get a proper middleschool or highschool experience.
ah that explains it

also they tend to be non virgins and degemerates, zoomers are the most defenerate yet