Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I hate TanTan (double standards)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
There is this Chinese dating app called TanTan, as a Black man I thought I could join it and find maybe, just maybe something. After years of 0 matches and 0 likes I finally had 1 match, she instantly friendzoned me and told me that she already had a boyfriend, I met her in real life just to get some female attention and wondered why anyone would ever swipe right on me.

Well, here is the kicker, she is ugly as fuck (I'd still do her out of loneliness, but she has a horrible personality as well). All the women on that app are either Chinese women who only want to date Chinese men or White Chad's or White women with an Asian fetish, some White single mothers with half-Asian kids even. It's clear that I'm not welcome as a Black man, during my registration I tried to add a profile picture where I photoshopped my skin to be pale, I wasn't allowed, official TanTan policy reads "no altered pictures and no filters"... This policy only applies to men.

Meeting my only "match" in real life made me realise that she was catfishing, her skin is 99% acne and she is one of the ugliest women you'll ever put your eyes on, yet she can use whatever filter she wants. She bragged about how she had countless of one-night stands and even cheated all the time on her boyfriend (not with me though, she just wanted a beta orbiter).

If dating apps were only about looks then I'd understand, but why the hell are toilets allowed to use filters while men aren't allowed to do the same?! :feelswhat: :feelsree:

I've only ever had one match despite using basically every dating app out there, she showed me how she had 5000+ matches after installing it while she looks like one of the ugliest people you'll ever see.

Women's lives are beyond tutorial mode, they're so easy that it's life on autopilot, no wonder most toilets can't think, they don't have to, everything happens for them.

A toilet can literally stand still and do nothing and all the Chad's in the world will offer her everything.

I refuse to believe you have zero matches there.

There is this Chinese dating app called TanTan, as a Black man I thought I could join it and find maybe, just maybe something. After years of 0 matches and 0 likes I finally had 1 match, she instantly friendzoned me and told me that she already had a boyfriend, I met her in real life just to get some female attention and wondered why anyone would ever swipe right on me.

Well, here is the kicker, she is ugly as fuck (I'd still do her out of loneliness, but she has a horrible personality as well). All the women on that app are either Chinese women who only want to date Chinese men or White Chad's or White women with an Asian fetish, some White single mothers with half-Asian kids even. It's clear that I'm not welcome as a Black man, during my registration I tried to add a profile picture where I photoshopped my skin to be pale, I wasn't allowed, official TanTan policy reads "no altered pictures and no filters"... This policy only applies to men.

Meeting my only "match" in real life made me realise that she was catfishing, her skin is 99% acne and she is one of the ugliest women you'll ever put your eyes on, yet she can use whatever filter she wants. She bragged about how she had countless of one-night stands and even cheated all the time on her boyfriend (not with me though, she just wanted a beta orbiter).

If dating apps were only about looks then I'd understand, but why the hell are toilets allowed to use filters while men aren't allowed to do the same?! :feelswhat: :feelsree:

I've only ever had one match despite using basically every dating app out there, she showed me how she had 5000+ matches after installing it while she looks like one of the ugliest people you'll ever see.

Women's lives are beyond tutorial mode, they're so easy that it's life on autopilot, no wonder most toilets can't think, they don't have to, everything happens for them.

A toilet can literally stand still and do nothing and all the Chad's in the world will offer her everything.

Attachments

• 75CC5EAC-00D0-4CF8-9615-8D0688719349.jpeg
    75CC5EAC-00D0-4CF8-9615-8D0688719349.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 34