Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate talking.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
It's such a pointless activity. Why the fuck do you have to talk to get laid? Especially with foids who never say anything interesting or entertaining. I wish there was a disease that made everyone mute.

Fuck small talk it’s the most boring thing on earth

pretty sure chads dont talk much

I rather sing

I rather sing
462323d87e5f20a7a603d93b31c953df.gif

You don’t, it’s the normies who have to talk.

Chad just had to show up

chad doesnt have to talk

Phenomenal thread.

Talking is useless filler padding out the lacunae of interpersonal encounters. Moreover, normalfaggots should indeed be rendered mute. Things would be much better if, especially, whores were prevented from publicly congregating in groups, wringing out a network piercing, shrill tones into the surrounding space.

pretty sure chads dont talk much

If only.

"WOOOOOOO!"
"Yew yew yew buh digga wats guch' yew yew"

Especially with foids who never say anything interesting or entertaining.

It's even worst when they say borderline retarded shit because they have nothing to talk about and everyone in their group have to laugh or follow suit so they don't get left out or look bad.

It's even worst when they say borderline retarded shit because they have nothing to talk about and everyone in their group have to laugh or follow suit so they don't get left out or look bad.
pretending to laugh/smile is legit painful for me. After a while I start to look like I'm gonna cry. I will never understand these normie cunts

I don't know how to do small talk

Just shut the fuck up theory

It’s all so tiresome, isn’t it.

Whenever someone like us says something retarded it always gets awkward.

It's such a pointless activity. Why the fuck do you have to talk to get laid? Especially with foids who never say anything interesting or entertaining. I wish there was a disease that made everyone mute.
You just hate talking because you're incel. If you were chad and everyone else especially femoids would hang on your lips and listen to everything you say you would love it.

I used to live in the dorm when I was a studycel.
JFL every evening my roommates had to spend hours talking bullshit. That's why I often stayed late in the library or Starbucks.

You just hate talking because you're incel. If you were chad and everyone else especially femoids would hang on your lips and listen to everything you say you would love it.
nah people listen to me. I just don't enjoy talking. Never have tbh

Same

talking to anybody drains me even talking to family feels like a chore now tbh

You don't need to talk to get laid. I barely speak. Most people don't know what I sound like. Neither do I.

You don't need to talk to get laid. I barely speak. Most people don't know what I sound like. Neither do I.
I wish I was mute, in my head I sound quite high pitched and legible. In reality I sound like a retarded pipe organ. I wish I never heard my voice. It's just something else that makes me sad.