Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate talking to women

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★
27d 23h 20m
I always pretend to be interested in the shit they say, but I know these bitches don't know anything.

And that makes me feel uncomfortable, because I can't ask any more questions about the topics they talk about, because I know that will make them uncomfortable, because their mask of intellectuals will fall off.
and i wouldn't do it with the purpose of bothering them, i would do it with a legitimate interest to know about that.

but women don't know anything, they always pretend to be interested in all kinds of topics.

questioning them about it is like interrogating a criminal who is trying to hide his crimes. they know they are lying when they pretend to be interested.
it's like I said in a previous thread, if women had interests, they would have forums like incels or mgtow do, a sort of femalosphere, for example.

so when I talk to a woman, I inevitably bring our conversation to the topic she dominates: her life :feelstastyman:

this is much worse on the internet, talking to women on the internet is even worse because they take hours to respond, and their responses are short, I just prefer to stop responding.

22yearoldcel

22yearoldcel

کیرم به قن یخچال
-
41d 7h 35m
i can't talk to women

Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
86d 22h 57m
I hate w*men

senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
★★
18d 11h 42m
Same brocel. 99% of the shit foids say is just shrill nagging or nonsensical blabbering. I honestly cannot stand talking to them and I share nothing in common with the modern day hole. Their world view and life perspective is shit and it means fuck all.

Izayacel

Izayacel

Watcher of Recent "
★★★★★
34d 2h 15m
Its Not Worth the effort , Woman are self centered Shitters only good at talking about Others and themselfs ( Gossip ) and thats it

F

fuckchadsandstaceys

Greycel
21h 27m
They are all fuckin whores, they don’t add any meaningful thing to a discussion and society.

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

I Know how you feel
★★★★★
6d 18h 17m
I figured this out at a young age. Woman are good pretenders. They infiltrate men hobbies and try to be truly Intellectual but they aren’t. They always don’t know shit.

smoljaw69

smoljaw69

Greycel
1d 8h 47m
Once you see how annoying normies and foids really are, there is no going back :soy::foidSoy:

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Officer
★★★
25d 17h 53m
Notorious Inkler said:
I hate w*men

fuckchadsandstaceys said:
They are all fuckin whores, they don’t add any meaningful thing to a discussion and society.

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

do not underestimate the power of coping
★★★★★
4d 9h 46m
kick pregnant foids :feelshaha::feelshaha:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8