Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Hate Talking to My Dad

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★★
Ryan Reynolds Dad GIF by The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard

I hate talking to my dad. He’s bluepilled, dull, and has shockingly terrible advice considering how much life he’s experienced.

He was talking to me earlier about how

>Life is really hard, but you just keep going

Which I found hysterical because 90% of his problems in life were of his own choice, and 90% of my problems in life are also his fault.

>He chose to marry the shortest, fattest, meanest, most prudish woman he could find (He liked her for her purity, which, once married, translated to lame, infrequent vanilla sex forever and a weird guilt complex towards sex despite being married)

>He’s the one that decided to stick it out with my mom despite them wanting a divorce literally the first year they were married, but decided against it because of religious values or whatever

>He’s the one that decided to have kids despite saying he never wanted kids

>He was always tight on cash despite making great money since he was 22 because he couldn’t make good financial decisions and mom couldn’t stop spending

>He chose to adhere himself to weird, cultish Puritan values that basically glorified making yourself miserable and never enjoying life and working yourself to death for nothing

>He chose to circumcise all his kids (except my sister teehee) despite having no real reason to whatsoever

>He chose to be an overworked, holier-than-thou, GOP “Christian” with no friends that nobody wanted to be around (my parents had no friends that weren’t just the parents of my friends) (They’d often talk shit on other adults for being bad Christians and doing fun shit like getting a little tipsy at the pool)

>He admits that his dad was a rude, arrogant asshole that nobody liked (not even grandma), but also modeled his entire parenting model off his dad (My dad liked using grandpa’s saying, “If you got a problem with me son, put on some gloves and we’ll go a few rounds.” Yeah dad, beating on your kids is the best way to make them respect you.)

I emphasize with him because he had a shit dad and was circumcised, but he also repeated that shit on his kids for no reason. Plus he had shit way better than me. He’s a 6’1” athlete and body builder that has made great money his whole life.

He’s literally the
>6’0”
>6-figures
>6-pack
>6in
Meme, and the best he could do was a 5’0”, obese woman with a God complex. I know guys with worse stats married to 10s.

In fact, my dad only dated one woman before my mom. He dated an actual model in college, but she cheated on him with his fraternity brothers. He always beats himself up because he fucked her and wasn’t a virgin when he married my mom, as if women give a fuck about a man’s virginity. He called it

>A man’s greatest gift

And he gave it away. Because women just love virgin men. My mom even admits she liked my dad because he was a stud. Besides, my dad lost his virginity to kniferape as a baby, so who cares?

Anyways, my dad’s in his 60s and still hasn’t figured out that life is just about the experiences you have and who you spend it with. He still acts as if he’ll someday be rewarded for working himself to death, or for never getting a blowjob from his wife, or for having no friends, or for avoiding the fun parents that would have Barbecues while sipping margaritas by the pool. Like there has to be some prize at the end for all the shit he missed out on and never having fun.

This is the thing with American Evangelicals. They act like there’s some reward to living a shitty, dull life and never doing fun shit. My dad had no hobbies. He didn’t go on vacation with friends. He just worked, went to church, and complained. He believed it was a man’s sacrificial duty to be a good father and a good husband, not realizing that some men actually like their wife and kids and enjoy being a father and don’t do it as an act of penance.

Basically, I want my inheritance now.

Rant Over. I don’t expect anyone to read this, but I had to get it off my mind.

Last edited:
mogs me for having a dad

I haven’t talked to my dad for 6 years for he’s a narcissistic abuser , kek

I haven’t talked to my dad for 6 years for he’s a narcissistic abuser , kek
I will never cut my dad off because this universe runs on money and I can’t afford to throw my inheritance away.

frank gallagher inheritance GIF by Showtime

I pretend to love him and keep our relationship amicable enough that he doesn’t cut me out the will.

Yeah, these men go for comfort with easily domesticated weak subhuman women whom they brutally mog rather than trying to improve their bloodline with riskier but better genetically endowed mates.

The mother's genes are very important, even more so than the father's so its important for men to just as selective as women are, if not more.

Ryan Reynolds Dad GIF by The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard's Wife's Bodyguard

I hate talking to my dad. He’s bluepilled, dull, and has shockingly terrible advice considering how much life he’s experienced.

Which I found hysterical because 90% of his problems in life were of his own choice, and 90% of my problems in life are also his fault.

>He chose to marry the shortest, fattest, meanest, most prudish woman he could find (He liked her for her purity, which, once married, translated to lame, infrequent vanilla sex forever and a weird guilt complex towards sex despite being married)

>He’s the one that decided to stick it out with my mom despite them wanting a divorce literally the first year they were married, but decided against it because of religious values or whatever

>He was always tight on cash despite making great money since he was 22 because he couldn’t make good financial decisions and mom couldn’t stop spending

>He chose to adhere himself to weird, cultish Puritan values that basically glorified making yourself miserable and never enjoying life and working yourself to death for nothing

>He chose to circumcise all his kids (except my sister teehee) despite having no real reason to whatsoever

>He chose to be an overworked, holier-than-thou, GOP “Christian” with no friends that nobody wanted to be around (my parents had no friends that weren’t just the parents of my friends) (They’d often talk shit on other adults for being bad Christians and doing fun shit like getting a little tipsy at the pool)

>He admits that his dad was a rude, arrogant asshole that nobody liked (not even grandma), but also modeled his entire parenting model off his dad (My dad liked using grandpa’s saying, “If you got a problem with me son, put on some gloves and we’ll go a few rounds.” Yeah dad, beating on your kids is the best way to make them respect you.)

I emphasize with him because he had a shit dad and was circumcised, but he also repeated that shit on his kids for no reason. Plus he had shit way better than me. He’s a 6’1” athlete and body builder that has made great money his whole life.

He’s literally the
>6’0”
>6-figures
>6-pack
>6in
Meme, and the best he could do was a 5’0”, obese woman with a God complex. I know guys with worse stats married to 10s.

In fact, my dad only dated one woman before my mom. He dated an actual model in college, but she cheated on him with his fraternity brothers. He always beats himself up because he fucked her and wasn’t a virgin when he married my mom, as if women give a fuck about a man’s virginity. He called it

>A man’s greatest gift

And he gave it away. Because women just love virgin men. My mom even admits she liked my dad because he was a stud. Besides, my dad lost his virginity to kniferape as a baby, so who cares?

Anyways, my dad’s in his 60s and still hasn’t figured out that life is just about the experiences you have and who you spend it with. He still acts as if he’ll someday be rewarded for working himself to death, or for never getting a blowjob from his wife, or for having no friends, or for avoiding the fun parents that would have Barbecues while sipping margaritas by the pool. Like there has to be some prize at the end for all the shit he missed out on and never having fun.

This is the thing with American Evangelicals. They act like there’s some reward to living a shitty, dull life and never doing fun shit. My dad had no hobbies. He didn’t go on vacation with friends. He just worked, went to church, and complained. He believed it was a man’s sacrificial duty to be a good father and a good husband, not realizing that some men actually like their wife and kids and enjoy being a father and don’t do it as an act of penance.

You should bible pill him a little

“2 Now I, Paul, say to you that if you receive circumcision, Christ will be of no advantage to you. 3 I testify again to every man who receives circumcision that he is bound to keep the whole law. 4 You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace”
-Galatians 5

my dad isn't a bad person, he's just mentally ill and so i avoid him

I pretend to love him and keep our relationship amicable enough that he doesn’t cut me out the will.
Used to do that too but as soon as I became financially independent I ran away. Otherwise I’d have either been emotionally suffocated or gone ER on him ngl

He Is bluePilled

Most people aren't fit to be parents.

Used to do that too but as soon as I became financially independent I ran away. Otherwise I’d have either been emotionally suffocated or gone ER on him ngl
I only see my dad on holidays. It’s really not a big deal.

My dad is a simp, talks in circles, I get tired listening to him

my boomer parents are exactly like this, just wage yourself to death with no dopamine ever theory
American Puritans are known for this weirdo behavior. It mostly stems from our ancestors.

>Get pissy about small idealogical differences with you beliefs and the Anglican Church
>Leave the greatest nation on Earth at the time (England) to travel to some shithole, undeveloped savage land
>Live a life of endless work and misery trying to build civilization on a continent that’s a 2 month boat ride from the nearest developed nation

Our ancestors were cucks.

My dad is a simp, talks in circles, I get tired listening to him
My dad is the typical, Conservative Christian

>Women like men that see them as people and don’t objectify them

When women are literally designed to be objectified.

When he went on a school camping trip, a girl stripped naked and crawled in his sleeping bag to try to seduce him. All of his shit advice is completely contrary to his actual experiences.

Ryan Reynolds Dad GIF by The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard's Wife's Bodyguard

He’s literally the
>6’0”
>6-figures
>6-pack
>6in

>A man’s greatest gift

Then don’t

So much for a safe investment no foid marries down yet men do, this form of philanthropy must stop.

Can relate

my father is the definition of bluepilled

He has a shelf full of books on like how to make money and influence other people, break the system, yet he is stiil in debt and spends his day inside JFL, bro doesn't even interact with people outside family meetings.

He tries bluepilling me too, saying how i shouldn't waste my youth and study to be like him, because If he had the same knowledge he has now at my age he would've become fillthy rich by now:feelsclown: giga coper

Seems like a based guy, stop bitching

If all men and women acted like this we wouldnt have any incel problems you tard

The mother's genes are very important, even more so than the father's so its important for men to just as selective as women are, if not more.
Why are the mothers genes more important?

Brutal. The way he is is also traditional of boomers, being bluepilled to the point of mental illness.
Ironic that life worked so well for him (being 6-6-6-6), but he still turned out to be a major loser and failing at everything the ever thought was important. Boomers sometimes seem to be more bluepilled than bluepilled men from today.

Boys always get more genes from their mother. The y chromosome is much smaller than the X. Baldness comes from the mother side too. Mother also passes down mitochondrial DNA.

Last edited:
genetic engineering illustration GIF by Massive Science

Eh, it’s a mixed. You’re more likely to get your X-chromosome traits from your mom (cuz XX), but you have to get your Y chromosome from your dad (XY).

It just so happens that a lot of a sexually important traits are coded on the X-chromosome (like many height-related genes, dick size, etc).

In reality, it’s pretty even split, but women have much more genetic leeway.

>I’m a tall girl. I’m 5’6”. I need a 6’4” man.

When the reality is her heightmatch is 6’0” not 6’4”. Having a short mom and a tall dad does not give you fantastic odds of being tall, but better than 2 short parents.

The bar for women genetically to reproduce is much lower, so often times, it’s the mom’s fault if a kid comes out fucked. Short women are the most likely to have children.

I hate when parents make shit awkward/ act like professional victims..