Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate summer

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★★
again it is 5 am. i only slept like 3 hours and was super sleepy whole day. I CANT SLEEP WHEN THE SUN IS SHINING TO MY ROOM ALL 24 HOURS AND IT IS WAY TOO WARM. NO PERMIT TO INSTALL CURTAILS. I ENVY ALL YOU WHO HAVE DARKNESS AT NIGHT.

I know this feel. Springtime in Florida is way too sunny. At least the three month rainy season summer is mostly dark. In fall it's sunny but at least the days are getting shorter. Incelistan needs to be in a place that's dark most of the year.

I don’t mind summer that much since sunlight exposure is pretty good

The same thing happens to me, and I HATE IT :reeeeee:

I know this feel. Springtime in Florida is way too sunny. At least the three month rainy season summer is mostly dark.
no, you dont know. try living above the arctic circle. winter is hell also, since for months (even when it theoretically appears you dont see or feel it, there are clouds, trees, buildings blocking it) there is no sunlight at all. i hate springtime also. because can't bicycle because of all the rocks, constant wet and then icy again, bike gets wet and then icy, can't open it. sorry, i dont know how to say many thing i want to say in english...

september is the best month. not too cold (icy) and not the rocks in the bikeroads like they are until June (and all rocks never get removed). we have a lot of these flying things i dont know the word of, they keep up at night if you have them. that's why i cant even open my window at night to get cooler temperatures, because i dont have a preventive net in it. and not a fucking permit to install one, if i bought one.

AND IF YOU LIVE IN FLORIDA, DON'T MANY OF YOU HAVE AIR-CONDITIONING, I FORGOT THAT. NO ONE IN FINLAND HAS AIR-CONDITIONING. THESE APARTMENT-BUILDINGS GET VERY HOT IN THE SUMMER.

Springtime in Florida is way too sunny.
how sunny?

in northern finland we have sun shining 24 hours out of 24 hours.

Last edited:
I don’t mind summer that much since sunlight exposure is pretty good
this also. my skin burns easily. i have the whitest skin possible. and lots of moles. cancer risk to get sunlight to my mole-ridden, super white skin

i shut down computer at over 6:10 AM or something like that. went to bed. got up 9:15 AM, already was awake at least 15 minutes, at least, probably more like 30 minutes or more. why? because of ruohonleikkuu nearby, too warm conditions, sunshine, talking työmiehet somewhere close... again 3 hours of sleep, actually even less. now can't sleep again.

Total Summer Death