Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate summer

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Can't even LDAR now like I used and not get out of the house for 3 months. I even hated it back then cause I don't have air conditioning so I'd basically sweat my balls of for 3 months.

All that summer is nowadays is exactly the same as any other season, wageslaving + an added bonus of sweating my balls off.

Aren't you from Romania or somewhere? Just moneymax to ascend boyo.

I live close to the equator, so it doesn't make any difference for me.

Aren't you from Romania or somewhere? Just moneymax to ascend boyo.
I've tried, but it's a poor country and it's very hard to make money. You basically have to be a corrupt politician or a mafioso for that. You can make some money as a programmer but I'm too tired from work to learn that, also I don't like programming.

go ER to the sun

I've tried, but it's a poor country and it's very hard to make money. You basically have to be a corrupt politician or a mafioso for that. You can make some money as a programmer but I'm too tired from work to learn that, also I don't like programming.

Just move to the UK like the rest of your brethren have done.

Same. Boredom, heat, insects and scantly clad females.

Just move to the UK like the rest of your brethren have done.
Nah, that's no life. Those immigrants work hard at shit jobs (even if they are highly educated) for shit pay, living in the worst places possible, in a society that treats them like trash and where the media portrays them as some freeloaders that receive welfare (and most of them don't).

I hate seeing slutty females outside. Especially ethnics wearing revealing clothing trying to get noticed by the white man

Nah, that's no life. Those immigrants work hard at shit jobs (even if they are highly educated) for shit pay, living in the worst places possible, in a society that treats them like trash and where the media portrays them as some freeloaders that receive welfare (and most of them don't).

Aye the media aren't much a fan of migrants in the UK. If your fluent in English you'll get a job easy enough here. You'll get a decent pay if you have the skills. Don't get me wrong, the begging gangs on the streets piss me off to no end. But apart from that, I've no got any problems with migrants coming here, an i think in general, that they are quite welcome. In Scotland this is. I can't speak for how it is in the rest of the uk.

I only appreciate the weather as long as it's not too hot.

Hot weather is so annoying.

Want loli on my dick