Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate studying at the top private school in my town

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
At grade 12 we are already studing university year 2 classes at this point im going to become mistersinister wtf. We have 5 whole pages of homework everyday for evveery subject. This school's advertisement is that it helps student prepare for university by giving them UNIVERSITY LEVEL HOMEWORKS AND CLASSES JFL

stemmaxxing and virgin fuck homeworks I'd rather rot

@Incelius Savage richfag braggers.

Its good. American education is being increasingly dumbed down to suit the IQ level of negros. Consider yourself lucky.

Sounds like you need some enrichment in your life.

You should see how the black and brown schools are here in the SF bay area. Fights everyday, kids being disruptive, drugs and guns at school, run down facilities, list goes on and on, a ton of kids can't read or write, lots of dropouts.

Sounds like you need some enrichment in your life.

You should see how the black and brown schools are here in the SF bay area. Fights everyday, kids being disruptive, drugs and guns at school, run down facilities, list goes on and on, a ton of kids can't read or write, lots of dropouts.
jesus christ, if I wasnt steroidmaxx I'd 100% get bullied in those schools

richcell fakecell

take your money and go to SEA and slay pussy

At grade 12 we are already studing university year 2 classes at this point
This is also very likely bullshit
something like 80-90% of kids wash out if they go into STEM

most humans do not have the aptitude

I went to a private school and they had a stick up their ass about everything. It was like prison

I went to a private school and they had a stick up their ass about everything. It was like prison
yeah exactly, the only good thing here is that people cant make fun of me openly in shcool

Judging by what you said, if I had the resources to cope (you said your parents have money). I wouldn't give a fuck about this shit. I have to work through bs college to become successful. The depression and despair are eating at me everyday.

Judging by what you said, if I had the resources to cope (you said your parents have money). I wouldn't give a fuck about this shit. I have to work through bs college to become successful. The depression and despair are eating at me everyday.
True as fuck. There is a huge difference between having that safety net and not. If you don't have any fallbacks then toiling through the BS is 10x worse. Involuntary wagecucking/studycucking. Richfags will never understand.

Being an ugly richcel is probably brutal since most rich people are good looking and you will stand out as the ugly one among them.

Being an ugly richcel is probably brutal since most rich people are good looking and you will stand out as the ugly one among them.
yes especially that i live at a rich majorty place they are all flawless

At grade 12 we are already studing university year 2 classes at this point im going to become mistersinister wtf. We have 5 whole pages of homework everyday for evveery subject. This school's advertisement is that it helps student prepare for university by giving them UNIVERSITY LEVEL HOMEWORKS AND CLASSES JFL
you might be able to cuckmaxx if not truecel tier

same

I went to a top pirate school too!

What a coincidences!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back