Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate spoiled rich girls

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I have to work with spoiled rich girls. They act like they are too good for everything and only talk to you when they need something. They are also taking up a job someone else could use. It’s not like they will ever have a career, they will marry a rich Chad and be taken care of just like daddy took care of them. Then daddy dies and they inherit millions.

I grew up around those types for years, and I agree. They're absolutely toxic and close minded, and when they spout their views, they straight up remind me of NPCs, because it's like they're all the same. Always bragging about their retarded Switzerland skiing trips and shit. Not to mention, out of every socioeconomic caste, rich girls are some of the first to start fucking and start being disgusting little sluts. Will never see struggle in their lives, because they're on a big trust fund and they have an equally rich Chad boyfriend, who will likely careermaxx through his dad's multi-million dollar business.

Never met one.

Hopefully never will.

Girls suck. Being spoiled as a male is based, though.

Completely agree but why do you use uppercase for chad? they are not worth of it
I grew up around those types for years, and I agree. They're absolutely toxic and close minded, and when they spout their views, they straight up remind me of NPCs, because it's like they're all the same. Always bragging about their retarded Switzerland skiing trips and shit. Not to mention, out of every socioeconomic caste, rich girls are some of the first to start fucking and start being disgusting little sluts. Will never see struggle in their lives, because they're on a big trust fund and they have an equally rich Chad boyfriend, who will likely careermaxx through his dad's multi-million dollar business.
same thing with you, why uppercase for chad?

Completely agree but why do you use uppercase for chad? they are not worth of it

same thing with you, why uppercase for chad?
I don't know, I've always typed it like that.

I have to work with spoiled rich girls. They act like they are too good for everything and only talk to you when they need something. They are also taking up a job someone else could use. It’s not like they will ever have a career, they will marry a rich Chad and be taken care of just like daddy took care of them. Then daddy dies and they inherit millions.

Imagine working hard your whole life for your family, and your daughter just out there whoring. Anything but a daughter theory.