Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate society's expectations about mens

M

MentalistKebab

Captain
"You cant just expect a girl to ask you out bro, you need to man up and approach girls" :soy::soy:

Ok how am I going to know which girl "might be" into me ?
"You cant just expect girls to give you hard IOIs bro you need to read their mind from theur behaviour" :soy::soy:

Well what if I approach a girl and it turns out she is not into me and my social reputation get damaged ?
"Then its your fault for not being a Patrick Jane tier mentalist bro" :soy::soy:

And you know what is the worst part of it ? Most of the sub8 and sub5 males would also believe that and tell you, you need to man up and do actions that your approach anxiety or social shyness might not allow you.
Hell even if it do its still better to getting approached than approaching someone.

Are majority of males masochist or what ?
Why are they okey with their life being hard and want others life to be hard too ? Crab mentality perhaps ?

You mean soyciety

All it takes is men to say no and toilets wouldn't have their destructive power.

MASS ENSLAVEMENT OF FOIDS NOWWWWWW
Planet Of The Apes GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Normies are the epitome of crabs in a bucket tbh

There are people on this forum saying that you need to approach foids, as if you can't already tell by your low status that you have no chance.