Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate smoking

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I hate it, but I can't stop. It only makes me feel like shit, but I can't stop. I can't fucking stop. Please help me

I hate it, but I can't stop. It only makes me feel like shit, but I can't stop. I can't fucking stop. Please help me
Bruh i can easily stop, So can you!

Once an addict, always an addict

Why not transition to marijuana or alcoholic beverages if you require intoxicating substances? :feelsjuice:

Lung cancer and the various afflictions rising from cigarettes aren't exactly pleasant; they've always seemed rather filthier than the rest to me. :feelswhere:

Why not transition to marijuana or alcoholic beverages if you require intoxicating substances? :feelsjuice:

Lung cancer and the various afflictions rising from cigarettes aren't exactly pleasant; they've always seemed rather filthier than the rest to me. :feelswhere:
I have no weed and I won't carry a beer around at all times. Also driving drunk is illegal

never smoked,giga trucel trait right there,fakecel normies smoke because they wanna fit it,i was always an outcast so didn't bothered with that shit.

never smoked,giga trucel trait right there,fakecel normies smoke because they wanna fit it,i was always an outcast so didn't bothered with that shit.
fakecel trait is, not trying everything under the sun in an attempt to feel better

Same tbh, I smoke cigars.

I hate that you hate smoking, but I really love smoking myself. :feelsjuice:

at least you dont cape

I cant go more than 5 or 10 minutes without a cigarette tbh

Hab noch nie geraucht ( wegen Asthma ) , Kek

If smoking wasn't so bad for the teeth and gums I would still smoke